• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samson

• Bloodflowers.

• R!ck

• JGibson

On 3/17/2018 at 6:47 PM, Yndda said:

so. i concussed some days ago and i've been trying not to do stuff like calculate all of these numbers to aggravate my symptoms. been trying to let my head recover. sorry for the delay

Aw get well soon :hug:

On 17-3-2018 at 2:17 PM, Yndda said:

so. i concussed some days ago and i've been trying not to do stuff like calculate all of these numbers to aggravate my symptoms. been trying to let my head recover. sorry for the delay

Get well soon :gaycat3:

swift recovery sis

On 3/17/2018 at 8:17 AM, Yndda said:

Aw bb :( Feel better soon!

• ATRL Moderator

i have been working on the charts all day today. i know i'm like 4 weeks behind but i'm trying to knock out all the top 50s ASAP and then get to the genre charts

• 2 weeks later...

Cause of Death: Head Injury 

• ATRL Moderator

tWWELSC.png

Issue #37

For the week ending 8 March 2018

welp

Top Songs

GRYjmW1.png

Bubbling Under

jVJ0IvX.png

Alternative & Rock Songs

gFTcEET.png

Asian Songs

FEE9SUE.png

Urban Songs

lwZu8rb.png

Spoiler

If your name doesn't show up here, don't worry. I just don't get to @ everyone, there's over 400 people who've signed up.

@DivaCup @alexanderao @Lukey @teamlor @Pendulum @Fa1x intelectual @igetfilthy @Lazuli @K$Ellie @Jackson @Clueless @gettsleazy @Changes @bestfiction @DangerousSwiftie @thecptz @Tsareena @rl231 @jpow @Staryu @PettyExcellence @BlazingLovatic @Tylerbv @Thinking Of You @Kid A @Diarrhoea @Opulent @Legend E @Selenurr @witness1.3 @Annabel @touch @Wes @Kevin2803 @Wonderlust. @Perfect Delusion @Remmy @chrysolite @Bellerophon @RatedG² @Azealia Banks @Hakunt @2NE1Kmagic @bookreader @Satan @ctrclub @Auburn @Glassmouth @Girlicious @ManDown @KnewBetter @holocene @moonlight. @PhreshDiamond @LoKoPaNdA @Latinazza @Penny. @Haus @Covergirl @I'm JAVIng Fun @I'm That Bitch @Hurem @Pacaveli @Rico Shameless v2 @Sandcastles @AlexisNeiers @theblackestday @Tom Vercetti @MardinBeksloy @and.y @Jonathan @UFO @Starkboy @Noel @Fentydelspears @Terylee @Supervixen @Rev8 @bleuwaffle @Unbreakable Smile @castle13 @J-boy @M A R N ✮ @Blv2012 @Hunter_13 @theREALslimSHADY @Ventitonic @Okan @TtaraHae @Headlock @Nein @TheWayWeWere @mike3009 @Wonderland @Imaginary Friend @HAIZSLAIZ @PrinceMichaelFan @butterflysupreme @Helix @Danixoxo @YaDirtyGoddess @abrahamjmr @Lemon Drops @Royal Culture @AvrilLaQueen @Komet blu @getinthezone @Ventitonic @Bitchcraft @Invisibility @R!ck @Kid A @Vespertine @indigxchild @jamesfog @Sharie @umich @calvinharrisfan @skiddo @Fruity @Losing my ground @Dilettante @Pink Matter @Arcane_Sky @gayzayn @Jaxswim @Chemist @coldoutside @legendaya_SSLP @Chevysus @Buddy @allnight @volition @jomarr @touchbey @Legacy @jose168 @Suilen @ClashAndBurn @awkdelicious @OpenBacardi @HausOfEnzo @cdschart @RihsUmbrella @fememeist @Nikolai. @Maxi Underdog @Lemon Drops @Clandestine @JGibson @NumbFentyStan @Kiss It Better @Unoriginal @Flipmusic @levi_valvi @Dangerous Woman @glitter @eddytws @Lm72 @AidanUnderYou @gag @Caesar @Jorq @Price of Fame @OreGuy @Clauss

Meghan :jonny5::jonny5: 

TALENT WON @MTrain

Y’all actually listen to No Excuses? Or is this payola? :rip:

Unknown User
1 minute ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

Meghan :jonny5::jonny5: 

TALENT WON @MTrain

How did that happen? And it was 6 last week

MTrain

Unknown User

Oh wow so Ariana will replace Meghan at #1 on this chart. :clap3: Wish it was the Hot 100

MTrain

So surprised at Meghan :rip:

These charts are truly terrible though.

Top 50: 11/50

BU: 2/15

Kacey + Imagine Dragons-NTM :party:

Alt/Rock: 5/15

Next To Me debuting :worship:

• ATRL Moderator

and why do i feel like most of Dive's points are from me? :deadbanana: 

On 3/17/2018 at 9:17 AM, Yndda said:

How did I not know about this dfknjgf

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Clueless said:

How did I not know about this dfknjgf

dgddhdhd someone spiked a volleyball right into me in PE which caused me to lose my balance and i hit my head on the floor :priceless: it hit the back of my leg. my leg was sore for a day dd

Edited by Yndda

Just now, Yndda said:

dgddhdhd someone spiked a volleyball right into me which caused me to lose my balance and i hit my head on the floor :priceless: it hit the back of my leg. my leg was sore for a day dd

I bet that was funny to see jnkfjnkgjngjgghngjjhhhhfh

I hope you're better now though

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Clueless said:

I bet that was funny to see jnkfjnkgjngjgghngjjhhhhfh

I hope you're better now though

i am which is how i even did the 8 march update. i was scared of doing all of these spreadsheets that i'd make my headaches worse

how many weeks late is this? but it's okay though

can't wait for last week's and this week's update curious which song from IOP and Joyride is the highest 

Not RuPaul charting probably because of me but slay :clap3: 

Just added myself to the list... I didn't know this was a thing!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.