• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samson

• Bloodflowers.

• R!ck

• JGibson

Just now, theblackestday said:

I've read the OP yesterday but still didn't quite get this :skull: can someone simplify this? :emofish:

the OP will check your last.fm's TOP 15 every month or so and will put it in an overall chart, every single member signed up will count for the TOP 40, idk if that makes sense :emofish:

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, theblackestday said:

I've read the OP yesterday but still didn't quite get this :skull: can someone simplify this? :emofish:

basically, I'm giving a program a bunch of ATRL last.fm usernames. the program then looks at the top 15 of every profile (of whatever time period I set) and then aggregates it together into one grand chart. as Glassmouth put it, it's as if you all are a bunch of radio stations that build up to one grand chart.

Edited by Yndda

Guess i'll try this. 

1 minute ago, Glassmouth said:

the OP will check your last.fm's TOP 15 every month or so and will put it in an overall chart, every single member signed up will count for the TOP 40, idk if that makes sense :emofish:

1 minute ago, Yndda said:

basically, I'm giving a program a bunch of ATRL last.fm usernames. the program then looks at the top 15 of every profile (of whatever time period I set) and then aggregates it together into one grand chart. as Glassmouth put it, it's as if you all are a bunch of radio stations that build up to one grand chart.

Oh, I think I get it now! Signing up now :) Pretty sure none of my top 15 will make the top 40 though nnn

I don't think making the sign up on Google Forms was a good idea though, anyone can write down anyone they want.. as well as adding how many submissions they want to

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, theblackestday said:

I don't think making the sign up on Google Forms was a good idea though, anyone can write down anyone they want.. as well as adding how many submissions they want to

I double-check

just signed up xD It's gonna be full of tracks from EVOLVE and Melodrama plus Blackpink <3 

I just signed up! :duca:

I predict Wild Thoughts to be the first number 1 :rip: its going to have 2 full weeks of plays just as it was released 

Was waiting for this to come back :duca: 

signing up now

i'm so excited to see the first chart :jonny: 

Will you include stats with each chart @Yndda like; total plays per song (will be interesting to see if lower charting songs got a larger total of plays) most played artist, number of weeks on the chart for each song etc? 

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, PhreshDiamond said:

i'm so excited to see the first chart :jonny: 

Will you include stats with each chart @Yndda like; total plays per song (will be interesting to see if lower charting songs got a larger total of plays) most played artist, number of weeks on the chart for each song etc? 

um… I don't know the plays of the songs. I just know the points. also yes I'll include basic stats like weeks on the chart, highest début, débuts, re-enters, dropouts, etc

Just now, Yndda said:

um… I don't know the plays of the songs. I just know the points. also yes I'll include basic stats like weeks on the chart, highest début, débuts, re-enters, dropouts, etc

oop shook, so if I'm reading the OP right, the #1 song will  have like 500 or so "points" (depending on how many people sign up)  then #2 will have 450  etc? 

I'm ready for the meltdowns when songs get blocked by like 5 points :duca: 

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, PhreshDiamond said:

oop shook, so if I'm reading the OP right, the #1 song will  have like 500 or so "points" (depending on how many people sign up)  then #2 will have 450  etc? 

I'm ready for the meltdowns when songs get blocked by like 5 points :duca: 

yes, like this:

25Xcbyo.png

(This is from a test run I did a few days ago before I officially opened sign-ups)

yes, like this:

25Xcbyo.png

(This is from a test run I did a few days ago before I officially opened sign-ups)

woo :jonny: 

How will ties be decided? 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

woo :jonny: 

How will ties be decided? 

the ties are kind of already decided by the bot. it looks at the highest sums that end up making the same average. whichever songs that have the same average but not the same sum… the one with the largest sum shows up on top. it's not alphabetised; that's why Lil Uzi shows up ahead of Blackpink despite them both having 23.5 on that pic

sorry, not 23.5, 22.5

Edited by Yndda

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, UFO said:

Omg yaaaaas! I love this idea :duca::alexz3:  I signed up now. Hopefully my form went through

it did :heart2:

the ties are kind of already decided by the bot. it looks at the highest sums that end up making the same average. whichever songs that have the same average but not the same sum… the one with the largest sum shows up on top. it's not alphabetised; that's why Lil Uzi shows up ahead of Blackpink despite them both having 23.5 on that pic

ah perfect 

27 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

I predict Wild Thoughts to be the first number 1 :rip: its going to have 2 full weeks of plays just as it was released 

Right.

This should be a cool way to do this. Can't wait!

So basically even after signing up, if we keep scrobbling more songs it will be updated to show them on the program you are using?

Aww this is gonna be so exciting regardless :duca:

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, PoKiTaurus said:

So basically even after signing up, if we keep scrobbling more songs it will be updated to show them on the program you are using?

Aww this is gonna be so exciting regardless :duca:

yes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.