Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

432 posts in this topic

xrosup

Titans follows a group of young soon-to-be superheroes recruited from every corner of the DC Universe. In the action-adventure series, Dick Grayson (Thwaites) emerges from the shadows to become the leader of a fearless band of new heroes that includes Starfire (Anna Diop), Raven (Teagan Croft) and others.

Titans will run exclusively online as part of the new streaming service, which is due sometime next year. Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment have yet to reveal further details on the platform, although critics expect it to be akin to the recently launched, online-only Boomerang service.

- CAST  -  

• Teagan Croft as Raven
  • Anna Diop as Starfire
  • Brenton Thwaites as Dick Grayson/Nightwing
  • Ryan Potter as Beast Boy

xrosup

NIGHTWING/ROBIN/DICK GRAYSON - portrayed by Brenton Thwaites

brenton-thwaites-vogue.jpg

BEAST BOY -  portrayed by Ryan Potter

ryan-potter-jamie-chung-big-hero-6-premiere-05.jpg

STARFIRE - portrayed by Anna Diop

Anna-Diop.jpg

RAVEN - portrayed by Teagan Croft

MV5BMjI5MjAyNjIzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTMxODE2MDI@._V1_.jpg

Spoiler

- CHARACTER BREAKDOWN -

[Nightwing] Male, late 20s-early 30s, Caucasian. Equal parts charm and impenetrability, John is a cop. He has a nice smile, tired eyes and a cool, distant manner. However, when provoked, his eyes are so lethal “they drain a man of every last bit of spleen.” John is haunted by the murder of his family. Unbeknownst to those around him, he is also a vigilante. In the shadows, he fights with the commitment and conviction of an artist, the brutal grace of a dancer. Mentally and physically, he is covered in a map of scars. And though he fights to escape his past, it is often a losing battle…SERIES LEAD

[RAVEN]Female, Mid teens, Open Ethnicity. Troubled, bullied, often scared but unwilling to show it, Sarah is a loner more comfortable hiding in her hoodie than making friends. Haunted by a dark force inside her, Sarah experiences violent episodes that she cannot understand or control. She is also plagued by recurring nightmares that lead her across the country in search of help…SERIES REGULAR

[STARFIRE]Female, 20s, Open ethnicity. Casey is a tall, stunning woman, her beauty so magnificent it’s almost inhuman. Elegant, refined and mysterious, she is on the hunt to discover who is trying to kill her and why. And those after her are in for a surprise because she’s more deadly than anyone they’ve ever encountered…SERIES REGULAR

[BEAST BOY]Male, Mid-late teens, Open Ethnicity, Asian preferred. Funny and charming, this amateur thief’s humor hides his insecurities and past pain. Not the toughest kid on the streets, he’s learned to survive in the world with his wit and quick-thinking…SERIES REGULAR

PrinceLightning

The first series was awesome.

xoxo Prince Lightning

JRNo1tJ.gif

Bloo

Wait, I have to subscribe to Boomerang (first time I'm hearing of their streaming service) to watch this? Well, it'll flop. The latest Titans release didn't invigorate any nostalgia from people my age. If this were a Netflix series, I would be super hyped. But... A Cartoon Network made show.... No thank you.

Ryuuchan_X

I just want them to bring back the original cartoon Teen Titans.

Teen Titans Go is a disgrace. 

xrosup
3 minutes ago, Bloo said:

Wait, I have to subscribe to Boomerang (first time I'm hearing of their streaming service) to watch this? Well, it'll flop. The latest Titans release didn't invigorate any nostalgia from people my age. If this were a Netflix series, I would be super hyped. But... A Cartoon Network made show.... No thank you.

Both this and the new season of Young Justice will be on a brand new DC streaming service. They won't be part of Boomerang

Pepo

Not sure how I feel about it, I mean the first season was very good, on the other hand Teen Titans Go was such a big mess :rip:

Bloo
3 minutes ago, maurixrosup said:

Both this and the new season of Young Justice will be on a brand new DC streaming service. They won't be part of Boomerang

Is there any way you'll be able to stream outside of a DC Streaming Service? I think a streaming service that just services DC fans is a bit niche.

xrosup
5 minutes ago, Bloo said:

Is there any way you'll be able to stream outside of a DC Streaming Service? I think a streaming service that just services DC fans is a bit niche.

Apparently it'll be exclusive to the DC streaming service but there's still time to arrange deals with other streaming services

Smarticle

Ya, I think there will be mixed reception, but Greg Berlanti :clap3:

Yes @ Beast Boy being Asian preferred :clap3:Lemme go audition :gaycat1:

Mariya Takeuchi

I lost interest as soon as i read people from the CWDCU are involved.

TheLastChord

It's going to be called Titans.

And I'm happy and sad because I thought they would use Cyborg as a gateway of eventually bringing them to the DCEU, especially since Whedon's doing Batgirl, I thought a Robin/Nightwing wouldn't be far fetched.

Pandora30012

live action.. byee. Just bring back the cartoon. No teen titans go **** either

8thPrince

yesssss

Crushed @ Cyborg being cut though that is a mess

Hyped that Beast Boy might be Asian but wtf can't Robin/Nightwing be asian, he wears a damn mask

Daniel767
25 minutes ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

I just want them to bring back the original cartoon Teen Titans.

Teen Titans Go is a disgrace. 

THIS!

KasioKas
33 minutes ago, infrared said:

It'll be hit or miss. 

This. They're gonna **** it up. *sigh