Zero Tolerance for Hate Speech Read more... ×

Girls Trip | 88% RT, Box Office Hit

36 posts in this topic

Tsareena
5 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Going to see this on Friday :duca:

With my mum though, so i'm a little worried about the male nudity just being awkward :skull:

@Tsareena How much nudity exactly was there?

it might be awkward to watch with your mum (if your mom has seen the preview and still wants to see it then you'll be fine )but there's only really only one nude male moment. There are moments with no nudity that might be worse... :toofunny2:

Kim Kardashian
1 hour ago, Tsareena said:

it might be awkward to watch with your mum (if your mom has seen the preview and still wants to see it then you'll be fine )but there's only really only one nude male moment. There are moments with no nudity that might be worse... :toofunny2:

She's seen the trailer and thinks it looks funny, sexual jokes are fine it's just nudity that I think might be awkward :skull:

But if it's just a couple seconds I can deal.

Weed

Y'all gotta see this in a packed theatre with lots of Black women. The movie itself was probably a light 7/10 for me as I thought it was badly paced, oddly structured, very predictable (like I straight up predicted multiple plot points and and reveals), and way too heavy on the montages and cameos, but the experience of seeing it was an 11/10. And it was funny as hell. I'd definitely recommend and I don't regret seeing it.

JonginBey

Saw this a few days ago. I laughed, screamed, nearly fell out my seat, nearly walked out, etc. 

Tiffany is everything :worship2: 

Kim Kardashian

I went to see this yesterday, it was great.

Tiffany is so funny.

I think I laughed the hardest at Tiffany describing how she would hurt Ryan's cheating husband Stewart :ahh:

It was more sentimental than I expected though, not that's it's a bad thing.

The last third or so was like 90% sad & cute moments rather than laughs.

On 26/07/2017 at 7:15 PM, Tsareena said:

The penis being that old guy and not Kofi :toofunny2:

Artemisia

Tiffany looked hot in that multicolored dress at the beginning of the movie

B'Day
On 26/07/2017 at 10:17 AM, Lukey said:

I wanna see this

We did x

cypriotpcdfan

One of the most genuinely funny comedy movies in a VERY long time. I haven't laughed this hard with a movie in so long. The cast was phenomenal, their chemistry was amazing. I love that Regina Hall is getting lead in movies the last couple of years. She's one of the best comedic actresses out there. And then you've got Queen Latifah slaying it per usual, Jada being surprisingly funny and my new obsession Tiffany Haddish. I've spent the last few days watching her videos on youtube and she's GOLD. The watermelon scene was ****ing PRICELESS and one of the funniest scenes ever done in a comedy.

Ugh, I how I wish this would turn out to be a TV show with all the cast reprising their roles. I would be watching like crazy.

Inverted
On 11/25/2017 at 5:16 PM, cypriotpcdfan said:

One of the most genuinely funny comedy movies in a VERY long time. I haven't laughed this hard with a movie in so long. The cast was phenomenal, their chemistry was amazing. I love that Regina Hall is getting lead in movies the last couple of years. She's one of the best comedic actresses out there. And then you've got Queen Latifah slaying it per usual, Jada being surprisingly funny and my new obsession Tiffany Haddish. I've spent the last few days watching her videos on youtube and she's GOLD. The watermelon scene was ****ing PRICELESS and one of the funniest scenes ever done in a comedy.

Ugh, I how I wish this would turn out to be a TV show with all the cast reprising their roles. I would be watching like crazy.

:clap3: