🐎 ATRL's Song Contest 🐎 Winner revealed (pg.721)

thecptz

spite - I really enjoyed this too. Electro-dance-rock done good

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Kelp

• Seffers

• gardendreams

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Happy - I like the song but this feels like a lazy entry. Instead of actually trying to send in a song by a band or rock artist, you went with a rock sounding song by a certified Cheap Point Grab. No points from me.

Wet Dream - I like how upbeat this was. Might get points

don't get the deal - this is fine but I would have preferred something from Fake It Flowers. Very middle of the ground for me.

What You Did - this is so boring that I'd rather listen to Hannah Montana over this.

Circle the Drain - I miss pop rock Katy. You will be scoring VERY high with me. :clap3:

laughed @ someone sending Britney haha like rlly

Communication - Honestly this is also really boring. Like I could see this playing at work, and remember I work at a grocery store. 

Hannah Jadagu - What You Did
In my head I was thinking this playlist was going to be a slog to get through but after the Veronicas started it has been pleasant! 

Katy Perry - Circle The Drain

Feels a bit outdated. You should be fine without points from me - definitely not the worst song on this playlist. 

Eating gross reverse GIF - Find on GIFER

Lose - this is better than the other Hannah song but knowing now that she is a bedroom pop musician being submitted in a rock round? I'm not supporting this at all. 

Lonely - this is the definition of too gay to function. :lmao:

One of my favorite Britney tracks but this was NOT the round to send it. Avril was RIGHT there. Hell, even Don't Keep Me Waiting would have worked better than this for this round.

The Cardigans - Communication
Honestly this is also really boring. Like I could see this playing at work, and remember I work at a grocery store. 

• Haha 4

Shakira song - Shakira's rock songs are always welcome. She's getting my points for sure, especially given the hackjobs that came before it.

Miracle - YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS Riot! era Paramore :clap3:. The correct era to submit a song from. This still goes off after all these years. The Veronicas and Katy have MAJOR competition from this now.

Sunday - RIP Dolores. My favorite of the 90 era rock entries so far :heart:

Never Need Me - two for two on Rachel :clap3:

Twin Flame - It's ok. 

Til I Get Over You - Better than the other rock ballads. But not by much. Michelle is very much another artist grocery stores love to play. While I don't mind it with her in that case because I could listen to Michelle late at night on my bed, I'm sure Michelle had better options. Also, if you were going to submit a pop rock ballad, I'm sure Avril Lavigne or Kelly Clarkson could have still worked, but better. Under My Skin, Breakaway and My December all have great moments that would have fit here. 

Chosen To Deserve - This will probably get points. This is how you do soft rock without being too boring

oh damn the grocery girls were traumatized...

lets get into it 

ELECTRACHART

marina diamandis gifs Page 31 | WiffleGif

• Like 1

I'm Sorry - this song wasn't too remarkable, but it wasn't bad. I won't say it's out of the running in terms of points. I will most likely revisit it at the end to see how it compares to other songs.

Blue Light - this song is so beautiful and relaxing im ascending as im listening to it

IMG_5616.png?ex=6650b121&is=664f5fa1&hm=bb47880ea67b6833e71923168853016104468096f278ab490a6a2a827c2ce449&

The Hills - oh this song is a contender for my 12, I love the drums and guitar in the instrumental, they really compliment her voice

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.