1,095 posts in this topic

Guy Next Door

Pictures from next episode challenge/s

Spoiler

S36Ep3Press.png

110483_16867b.jpg

110483_16932b.jpg

roman19911

My 4 remaining got screen time, but all 4 are on the same tribe, losing immunity, so i fell in the ranking :rip: 

Stevie

Another day, another slay. :fan: 

Are we giving points for receiving the legacy advantage in the draft?

Chamoy
6 hours ago, thecptz said:

1_1274857_900dqunluup4x.png

DRAFT UPDATE

(you can also check the third and the fourth tab if you want to know your team current chart run :heart2:)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qu6oZXoOUO8Kdk0beS7CgqxHKmQxuXgyvrE3ybvasYU/edit?usp=sharing

teams with michael as their spirit castaway rising :eek:

@lipes's team is the first team to lose 3 castaways

and we have new number one yay :clap3:

Both of the guys on my team (Chris and James) leading the anti-Domenick crusade. :clap3:

PopMusicJunkie

Not me going from 10-2. :eek: 

I'm coming for that #1 spot.  :katie2:

thecptz
8 hours ago, Stevie said:

Another day, another slay. :fan: 

Are we giving points for receiving the legacy advantage in the draft?

yes! if your pick gets an advantage from someone, they will get 10 points

Mr. Duff

Wow at Michael and Chris giving me a boost on the draft :party:

Libby is also doing well! I hope she can Parvati her way to the win. She's amazing so far.

I really like how strategic James is this episode. I think he'll go far, he can be a Spencer but on the right side of numbers. Even though he's not in my draft, I want him to go far.

Brendan, Chelsea, Desiree, Donathan and Laurel are somehow absent this episode.

Miles.

Last night's ep was great!  I can't believe I'm saying this, but their little Ghost Island twist is actually paying off.  Thanks to that, we have the drama of having to send someone away who is then safe, but doesn't get to participate in the vote, thus leading to this 4V4 situation which will probably happen again when the other tribe goes to TC for the first time.  I'm shook.  Jeff Probst did that for once.

I'm sad Morgan's gone, she seemed like a really good player in the making, but it was definitely a great move for Laurel, Libby, James, and Donathan.  Major props to them.  Not only did they keep themselves safe, but they also put a huge divide between Chris/Angela and Wendell/Dom.  

Michael and Brendan finding the idol <3 <3 <3  Loving their bond.  Crazy that Brendan is old enough to literally be Michael's dad and yet they both look like... that... :jonny4: 

WarmBudweiser

Great ep! Did not expect to see her going home!

Exzime.

KING JAMES

:jonny5:

The way he orchestrated the blindside last night. He was so smart to know Dom is a huge threat & he knew that Dom lied through his teeth about not having an idol, so he successfully persuaded his old tribe to eliminate his sidekick. :dies:  I thought Libby was dead-ass sticking with Morgan, but who knew she's cunning as well. James made such a great move if you think about it, he didn't eliminate Dom because 1.) They might lose more challenges without strength 2.) Chris still hates Dom, so it puts the target away from his old tribe. 

Also, Angela might not want to work with the old Naviti anymore as Dom, Morgan and Wendell voted for her ass. She might stick to Chris and work with Malolo tribe. 

Overall an amazing move :clap3:

Exzime.
23 hours ago, Thickorita said:

Why Morgan though? It would have been much smarter to get Dom and his idol shenanigans out while he doesn't suspect it

As I said in my previous post... First, getting out Dom means you're getting out physical player and they might lose more challenges without him. Second, Chris despises Dom, so that's a crack that they can easily work on to shift the target away from them.

supaspaz
9 hours ago, UNNAMI said:

I'm wet

26276031_363066437492649_6644076371234521088_n.jpg

Is that someone from this season? Three episodes in and I still haven’t figured out who half the cast is.

lipes
6 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Is that someone from this season? Three episodes in and I still haven’t figured out who half the cast is.

how could you miss him at the immunity challenge tho :fan: 

dussymob
On 3/8/2018 at 4:54 AM, FutureHive said:

wow Jenna got an ass on her. i was not expecting that :eek:

Who? 

I can’t tell any of the white females apart they’re screentime has been ****. :rip:

FutureHive
11 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Who? 

I can’t tell any of the white females apart they’re screentime has been ****. :rip:

her face is very bland. but then she turned around when she was running to find an idol with Stephanie

dussymob
18 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

her face is very bland. but then she turned around when she was running to find an idol with Stephanie

I only know Stephanie, Libby, Laurel, and Desiree. :rip:

Oh oh and now Angela and Morgan.

FutureHive
Just now, dussymob said:

I only know Stephanie, Libby, Laurel, and Desiree. :rip:

Oh oh and now Angela and Morgan.

i got u. gonna make a gif on my iphone X since she has no flattering pics on google

FutureHive
1 minute ago, dussymob said:

:eek:

giphy.gif

lil better quality

supaspaz
3 hours ago, lipes said:

how could you miss him at the immunity challenge tho :fan: 

Literally who? I still don’t know who we’re talking about. That whiny one? Or the 18-year-old?