• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aurora

• Lemon Drops

• ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

• One Nation

1 hour ago, gab00 said:

aww so lovely. you think your fave Rihanna isn't in danger.

some rihstans act like she is madonna and she is barely turning 30 now. beware karma girls, she keeps receipts.

Everyone will fall sooner or later. But rihanna has shown to be a streaming force more than any of her contemporaries. Also the performance of lotb shows she can always get hits with little to no effort not to mention  the current performance of wild thought. Anyways has anyone spoken about the fact that Katy put the entire album in YouTube?  I know it's good in some way but it's too early imo. She gets money and legal streams from there but she could have held out for a while on that platform.

The era would have been completely different with better single choices and tracklist would have increased the metacritic score. Oh also the 3 or so months wait between cttr and the album was unnecessary.

3 hours ago, gab00 said:

aww so lovely. you think your fave Rihanna isn't in danger.

some rihstans act like she is madonna and she is barely turning 30 now. beware karma girls, she keeps receipts.

The Rih stans are the worst :ahh: her standards are so low its so easy for her to outdo herself

Just saw on Buzzangle on HDD's website that 1989 outstreamed Witness in the US. :rip:

#16 1989

#17 Witness

peterstyles13
5 hours ago, castle13 said:

Just saw on Buzzangle on HDD's website that 1989 outstreamed Witness in the US. :rip:

#16 1989

#17 Witness

Wow :biblio:

5 hours ago, castle13 said:

#16 1989

#17 Witness

:ahh:

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, castle13 said:

#16 1989

#17 Witness

So her sabotage nearly worked.

13 hours ago, castle13 said:

#16 1989

#17 Witness

zXHUeuu.jpg

13 hours ago, castle13 said:

#16 1989

#17 Witness

:rip:

10 hours ago, supaspaz said:

So her sabotage worked.

Fixed

I cant believe an almost 3 years old album outstreamed Katy new album

17 hours ago, castle13 said:

#16 1989

#17 Witness

mess :rip: 

3 hours ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

talent won :clap3:

Yas bitch! yas!

Edited by BabyJane

Albums artist :jonny: slay momma

On 2017-6-17 at 7:59 PM, castle13 said:

#16 1989

#17 Witness

Taylor is a nasty bitch, damn gurl. She has PROBLEMS like in the head.

3 minutes ago, Six said:

Taylor is a nasty bitch, damn gurl. She has PROBLEMS like in the head.

omg lmfao

On 6/17/2017 at 10:18 AM, Dolce Vita said:

Congrats Katy on the #1 :clap3: Witness is a nice pop album. 

At the end of the day no matter how much any of these pop girls sell, they're still achieving their dreams and releasing what they want to release. And making millions every year. So what if their album isn't doing very well?

They still have dedicated stans that see them on tour, which is all that truly matters. 

:1stplace:

How come it's always the people with these kind of icons who wanna be annoying in this thread :cupid:

snake-pictures-4.jpg

1200px-Ramphastos_toco_Whipsnade_Zoo.jpg

On 6/12/2017 at 5:48 AM, H-I-M said:

I'm expecting a 90%+ drop. Like 92%, something record breaking in my opinion. I hope for her I'm wrong. 

On 6/12/2017 at 5:58 AM, Diocles said:

Sis a 92% drop is like 17K SPS, that's NOT possible :rip:

We really thought :deadbanana: 

Reminding people that while our faves flopped at one point, they were already coming from a not quite successful era or at least the decline is gradual. But Katy is so current, at the prime of her career and have an audience that utilizes streaming platforms at the max. This decline is so real.

• 6 months later...