1 Million Days (Peaks) On US Spotify

FanOfPop

"Finesse (Remix)", "Bartier Cardi" and "All The Stars" - they all enters the list.

Plus, "I Fall Apart" surpassed "Wild Thoughts" and "No Limit" reached new peak in daily streams.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FanOfPop

• alexanderao

• thedastardly

• Chainsmoker

"rockstar" surpassed "Closer" and is now the 3rd song with most 1M updates. Becoming 2nd might be a reach but we'll see.

Also, "No Limit" is reaching new peaks almost daily and "I Fall Apart" is also gaining some new healthy updates.

• 2 weeks later...

Of course, Drake's new songs made the list. Plus, "rockstar" is coming for "One Dance" while "Havana" is probably done on this list.

As expected, Migos with their new album entered the list with 9 new songs (including "MotorSport" which until now was not on the list). Tomorrow maybe half of the songs won't get that much of streams.

On 6/5/2017 at 7:32 AM, FanOfPop said:

Rihanna ft. Drake – Work: 68 days (Peak: 1 843 176 streams)

Camila Cabello ft. Young Thug - Havana: 30 days (Peak: 1 184 798 streams)

ZAYN/Taylor Swift – I Don´t Wanna Live Forever (Fifty Shades Darker): 28 days (Peak: 1 195 770 streams)

Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do: 23 days (Peak: 3 828 478 streams)

Kygo x Selena Gomez – It Ain´t Me: 14 days (Peak: 1 169 170 streams)

Taylor Swift - ...Ready For It?: 6 days (Peak: 1 597 419 streams)

Miley Cyrus – Malibu: 4 days (Peak: 1 192 630 streams)

Rihanna – Needed Me: 3 days (Peak: 1 018 495 streams)

Taylor Swift - Gorgeous: 2 days (Peak: 1 492 984 streams)

Selena Gomez ft. Gucci Mane - Fetish: 2 days (Peak: 1 338 226 streams)

Selena Gomez & Marshmello - Wolves: 1 day (Peak: 1 274 551 streams)

Selena Gomez – Bad Liar: 1 day (Peak: 1 149 683 streams)

Camila Cabello - Never Be The Same: 1 day (Peak: 1 048 100 streams)

Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry: 1 day (Peak: 1 009 557 streams)

The slayage. Selena and Taylor punching 4 each!

"The Middle" enters the list - the song is the first entry for all three artists Zedd, Maren Morris and also Watt.

Plus, "rockstar" surpasses "One Dance" and now is the 2nd song with the most 1M updates on Spotify. To become 1st it needs basically one whole month to stay above 1M and in my opinion it's a little too much so I don't think Lil Uzi is in danger right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Update. "Mine" is rising not only in positions, but also in steams. Potential hit incoming.

As expected, a lot of tracks from "The Black Panther" soundtrack entered the list. Plus "Mine" reached new daily peak.

Lil Uzi' record should be held. "rockstar" has slowed down a lot and is getting 1M updates only on Fridays and Saturdays. He could get the record if he released a new album.

Update.

Both "Psycho" and "44 More" debuted with very good numbers. Post's new song did wonders for her older stuff as "rockstar" and "I Fall Apart" got another 1M update.

Also, "Love Lies" and "The Middle" reached new peak in daily streams.

• 3 weeks later...

With releasing his new album it's no surprise that Logic earned couple of songs with 1M updates.

Updated. "SAD!" reaches new peak on streams and "Moonlight" enters the list - both by XXXTENTACION.

"In My Blood" and "Freaky Friday" enter the list. These are first entries for all three of them - Shawn, Lil Dicky & Chris Brown also.

Update. "Plug Walk" and "Freaky Friday" both reached new peak in daily streams (twice).

• 2 weeks later...

Finally did some updates. "Nice For What", "Drip", "Be Careful" and "I Like It" all made their debuts to the list while Rich The Kid's "Plug Walk" reached new peak in streams multiple times.

New peaks for "Nice For What" and "Plug Walk".

• 4 weeks later...

Big update. While the ATRL was down, the whole J. Cole's and Post Malone's album has made the list with a lot more than just 1M+ update. (while "KOD" by J. Cole is still getting huge updates, almost whole Post's album is getting them too). Ariana Grande's "No Tears Left To Cry" entered the list too. "rockstar." also needs at least three more days to overtake "XO TOUR Llif3" and top the list.

• 4 weeks later...

Big update. Drake has now 4 songs above 100 days that got 1M+ updates. The next contender (and probably will get it) is Post with "Psycho". But besides this, nothing special happened.

Update.

Drake has 4 songs that crossed 100 days with at least 1M+ updates on Spotify.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.