The Band CAMINO - "Last Man In The World"

Lee!!

• ATRL Administrator

On 5/26/2023 at 5:19 AM, Lee!! said:

The way I scrolled through so many pages to FIND THIS THREAD!!! These boys are so underrated over here. 

Absolute banger and such an earworm! Plus, it slaps live too. 

Saw them at The Roundhouse on Friday night and they were phenomenal. My favourite gig to date. :heart:

• ATRL Administrator
8 hours ago, Lyrical Liar said:

The way I scrolled through so many pages to FIND THIS THREAD!!! These boys are so underrated over here. 

Absolute banger and such an earworm! Plus, it slaps live too. 

Saw them at The Roundhouse on Friday night and they were phenomenal. My favourite gig to date. :heart:

All of the new releases for this era have been SO GOOD. I'm jealous you got to see them! Did they play any other new tracks?

On 5/28/2023 at 4:56 PM, Lee!! said:

All of the new releases for this era have been SO GOOD. I'm jealous you got to see them! Did they play any other new tracks?

Nope - I saw another new track played live at other shows (from videos on YouTube) but they only performed this one, What Am I Missing You For and Told You So! 

Hope you get to see them at some point, they sound just as good as the recordings honestly!

• 2 weeks later...
  • ATRL Administrator

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.