• Click Clack

• Nico Kwon

• xfreshkidxx

**** sucks 

This is not meant to be serious and Nicki ATE her verse

Really nice verse. I like it. Nicki never misses:alexz:

Nicki's verse reminded me a bit of her Hot Girl Summer verse

Throw it in the trash 

“Guess who baby daddy popping his bussy in my mfkin DM’s?” She’s so unserious. :laugh:

Nicki’s verse is great, the rest, um… 

I loved her cute lil mailing list write up though -

Spoiler

Subject: #PoundTown2

Barbz!!!

Omggggg!!!!

I’m so excited about this dope new collaboration. I ain’t get this ratchet in a minute chile!!! ENJOY!!!!!!

I met with Sexyy Red & found her to be so down to earth & sweet. I couldn’t hear myself on this song at first but once I let go & decided to just have fun with a bad b!ch, I ended up LOVING how it came out! Zoo was cracking up when I let him hear it. He said the verse is funny, sexy & catchy. He also said: “you bodied dat ****…missionary doing splits, FAKKS” 🥴🫠

We def ain’t bout to be playing this song around Papa tho chi. 😕

But anyway, as we wait for my next official move, I wanted to give you guys a lil sum sum that I know we gon turn up to on tour. And I know you guys always wanna know; I wrote this verse in about 3 hours. The part where I mention somebody baby daddy bussy was definitely a freestyle line that I left b/c it really had me rolling!!!! 😂

Show Sexyy Red lots of love. She’s a rlly down to earth, round da way girl & I think she’s really unique & came off really genuine. She reminded me so much of girls I grew up with in Queens.

S/O St. Louis, the mid west, etc.

Love you guys soooooo much! Can’t wait for you to hear & see everything I have in store. It’s been a long time coming but we came. We here. I couldn’t be more proud of what NM5 is about to do. She’s really really VILLY DAT GIRL CHI! I SAID WHAT I SAID!!!! 🙄

Ok, you are beautiful, you are worthy of being loved & nurtured. You are important & you have a purpose! So keep your head held high! If no one told you today, let me be the first; I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

If dawgs act up I’ll give the green 💡 to #BeatEm. 🚦🤪

Oh, you guys, thx for making the RRDS video #1 as soon as it was released on iTunes. 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, FOCK said:

“Guess who baby daddy popping his bussy in my mfkin DM’s?” She’s so unserious. :laugh:

I screamed :bibliahh:

This song is on repeat in my house idc

49H36Cv.gif

Ill stick to the original.

I’m sorry but THIS is what I want from Nicki :rip::katie2:

• Like 3

Nicki wtf are you doing? **** sucks

8 hours ago, Saint luv said:

I’m sorry but THIS is what I want from Nicki :rip::katie2:

I haven’t like much from her since Pink Print but I LOVE how raw this sounds 

Kinda annoying that Nicki ATE her verse on this absolutely godawful abomination of a song :rip: 

the song is a fun bop yall are up tight 

nicki really ate her verse too, my favourite in a hot minute

In my first listen, a few days ago, I didn't even get to Nicki's verse because I was appalled by the horrendousness of the song in general.

Today I skipped to her verse and it's great, very funny. What a waste of a good verse in such a trash song.

IMG-6820.jpg

:clap3: 

That baby daddy bussy line CRACKS ME UP

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.