• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nefertiti0

• mystery

• kyliefever2002

• 99sandthe2000s

How did the one hit wonder GAYLE and only newly famous FIFTY FIFTY magically end up here?

6 minutes ago, sophiepia said:

How did the one hit wonder GAYLE and only newly famous FIFTY FIFTY magically end up here?

warner music :coffee:

15 minutes ago, sophiepia said:

The same reason Ava Max is there: Atlantic Records / Warner

983D1566-C7FD-4EA0-9B00-15539755BB8D.thu

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

The same reason Ava Max is there: Atlantic Records / Warner

983D1566-C7FD-4EA0-9B00-15539755BB8D.thu

She wasn’t on the Birds of Prey soundtrack when it had come out and she only had 3 songs 

Some of y’all aren’t paying attention to the “More Barbies AND KENS” part… which implies there’s at least 2 men and 2 women on the remaining 2 tracks.

I think the official playlists by Topsify might give a lot of hints. For example, I see a couple of David Guetta songs on them so perhaps he has a song on the soundtrack. Anne-Marie, Ella Henderson & Bebe appear a lot too so they might be the guest(s) on his song.

On 5/25/2023 at 9:45 AM, Harmonizer said:

They forgot this??

:rofl:5H history

5hbarbiessm.jpg

This will be a collapse I fear, dua song is fine 

they are lowkey kinda smart leaving two songs up in the air. It’s making all the fanbases convince themselves their faves are on it :ahh: so the last two tracks better deliver 

Edited by Rigalo

Dua song is so by-the-numbers for her lord.

It just doesn’t really scream HIT ya know? but I see why they chose it as the lead :coffee2:

IDK why some people are thinking they will be already released songs, when clearly they won't be. All the tracks are brand new.

On 5/28/2023 at 3:03 AM, BeachRat said:

I'm completely fine with that. The track isn't what y'all are making it out to be lol

On 5/28/2023 at 4:34 AM, Kirby Kirbs said:

I think the official playlists by Topsify might give a lot of hints. For example, I see a couple of David Guetta songs on them so perhaps he has a song on the soundtrack. Anne-Marie, Ella Henderson & Bebe appear a lot too so they might be the guest(s) on his song.

Anne Marie can stay far away from this soundtrack if she's gonna serve the mess that she has for her current album cycle. Id be open to Bebe and Ella. 

On 5/28/2023 at 4:34 AM, Kirby Kirbs said:

Katy Perry, Marina, Madonna, Kelly Clarkson, Aespa, Taylor Swift, Melanie Martinez also appear as well. Honestly this soundtrack better come with a deluxe edition lol

6 hours ago, sam.teas said:

this should come on June 2nd, but i’m not that sure. and the third “single” should be the PinkPantheress one

Can it please be anyone but her 

4 hours ago, 4Walls said:

It just doesn’t really scream HIT ya know? but I see why they chose it as the lead :coffee2:

Most pop songs are by the numbers in structure by default. This was just meant to be a single for a movie soundtrack. Ya really should've adjusted your standards and expectations especially since we got a taste of what it would sound like from the previews. 

3 hours ago, kaira said:

how iconic if it was Britney

This would be amazing

6 hours ago, 4Walls said:

echo poison performance, so as funk wav bounces vol. 2 content wise, this will become most hit appeal song. until the material unveils itself

aooMazD.gif

No one asked for a GAYLE track, they can keep that... hopefully the rest of the soundtrack is better than what Dua delivered 

Odetoscy GIF - Odetoscy GIFs

On 5/25/2023 at 8:16 AM, Click Clack said:

NICKIIIIIIIIII :jonny5: 

On 5/25/2023 at 8:19 AM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Oh yes. Nicki, Tame Impala, Ice Spice, Pantheress, Dua. Love the album art. This might actually be really good

On 5/25/2023 at 8:25 AM, Junlin said:

Only excited for Queen of Rap Nicki Minaj. :swan:

Thank Jehovah. Imagine making a BARBIE soundtrack and not having THE OG BARBIE herself :jonny5:

Poor the rap girls who are better suited for the Monster High soundtrack 

On 5/29/2023 at 3:09 PM, 4Walls said:

I really like Dua and her sophomore album was ******* great. 

But I agree with you, to me this single is dull af. Dua has so many songs with that sound and they are so good, this one screams outtake so hard and I'm shocked knowing that it's not a FN outtake. 

interesting to see all these vinyls. feels like in recent years most soundtracks don't get much of a sales push

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.