Taylor Swift f/ Ice Spice - “Karma”

Click Clack

Nicki would've devoured. Her fanbase would've secured #1 also. 

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• omrimayo

• Steve Johnson

• Taylor fanboy

• Starchild

1 minute ago, Steve Johnson said:

You were predicting it to debut with 12 million. What happened?  :lakitu:

I was referring to its stream within first 2 hours :gaycat2:

1 minute ago, Cloröx said:

I was referring to its stream within first 2 hours :gaycat2:

Who said? 1.73 million in 2 hrs, LMAO. 

Taylor has been on a pretty unbroken creative streak since Folklore... then this

The remix is horrible.

I can see releasing some exclusive Karma remixes tomorrow to desperately get #1 with this.

Girl what in the world was this :deadbanana: the flow, the off beat. Boys a Liar is so good but this is like an AI fan mashup 💀

53 minutes ago, CallumDavies said:

Taylor has been on a pretty unbroken creative streak since Folklore... then this

Yeah somethings weird. This was absolutely not 2020s Taylor coded in any way. Lazy doesn’t even cut it :deadbanana2: all this discourse for a thrown together collab

2 hours ago, KeirGrey said:

Ice Spice sounds like me when i record a verse into my iPhone to see how i sound rapping. 

I’m ******* crying irl at this shdkdhdhd actual tears 

Just gave a listen, I did not know it was a remix of an already released song. It basically sounds like most of Taylor Swift’s discography. It’s a chill song with no personnality.

I don’t know the featured girl but she brings nothing to this song. Her part was really bad actually. I don’t necessarily understand the goal behind this collaboration. 

Jesus this is horrible and i really like ice spice. Obviously done last minute over a phone. And all the unnecessary whispering adlibs :deadbanana:

This is giving ME! nightmares :bibliahh: We need to bully her to delete it!

No one should be surprised with this being so bad. No matter how much her fans scream "ShE iS aN ArTiSTEEE!" she’s simply releasing tons of music and remixes with zero artistry because she’s a money machine for her team!

Fighting for last place in the annual Taylor Song Rating on atrl.

1 minute ago, Tusk said:

Fighting for last place in the annual Taylor Song Rating on atrl.

Snow On The Beach (Karaoke Remix)

Karma (Facts Remix)

Lover (Titanic Tank Remix)

BOTTOM THREE guaranteed. :clap3:

I don’t like this song much in the first place but this isn’t as bad as you guys are making it out to be :rip:

Jus heard it. Why is Ice so lifeless. 

Ice slid. Her mellow voice fits comfortably into the song & she stayed true to the vibe. Her delivery does leave something to be desired & I think she’d benefit from learning when to emphasise certain lyrics, though this nonchalant approach is what she’s known for & it’s served her well thus far, opinions aside. 

Tay is essentially also just talking throughout the song, so, I don’t get the over-action when compared to the original. 

ice-spice-ice.gif

Edited by FOCK

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.