• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• omrimayo

• Steve Johnson

• Taylor fanboy

• Starchild

wait Ice Spice kinda ate :jonnycat:

A mess

How do you go from cardigan > willow > ATW10MIN > Anti Hero > Lavender God…. Then now this trash. :monkey: And when there’s quality options waiting like midnight rain, maroon, YOYOK… and even the new SOTB with more Lana. 

Haven’t hated a Taylor single so much in a long while. Since… lover era I suppose. :chick3:

39 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

This just confirms she used Ice Spice for damage control about that podcast, cuz no way Taylor thinks this was a quality remix :toofunny3:

Taylor is no stranger to terrible remixes. That horrid Shawn Mendes Lover single was still there, maam.

Tbh, this is cute. Take a couple listen to get ised to it. But so was listening to OG Karma in the first place. It's 🏕.

And this sing will continue to be a flop! 

I’m sorry but this ain’t it at all. Doja would’ve slayed her verse 

Taylor :rip:

Just now, Bindi said:

I’m sorry but this ain’t it at all. Doja would’ve slayed her verse 

I agree Doja would be way better, but I really enjoyed Ice Spice as well. Her verse and adlibs were very cute 

this is so bad :rip: 

i like the original but was pretty indifferent at the same time. i now feel triggered and will need to avoid it for a while. 

SOTB will debut with bigger numbers than this. 

I liked both. 

I actually kinda liked this, but LH and dare I say VS would've made for a better remix with Ice Spice.

1.73M streams

HTB7.gif

Im not the biggest fan of Ice Spice voice for some reason but it's okay. I think it'll grow on me but I prefer the original.

Im glad she kept the line about Joe at the end tho :oh::alexz3:

The mixing is ATROCIOUS. Can she stop being cheap????

no-myears.gif

this remix was atrocious. i actually thought it might sound good and serve bad blood kendrick lamar remix vibes but it didn't. i guess all of her remixes from the past 4 years have been terrible

It's not as bad as people are lying about but still... not number 1 (I said that yesterday), no push on streaming AT ALL, there is no way. Shame opportunity actually, and also Taylor even didn't say any word since the album/song was out. Weird.

LOL this remix is disgusting, totally ruined the vibe of the song, those Ice Spice parts are not doing anything and sounds awkward and forced. This is probably her worst remix ever.

I mean the song wasn't anything remarkable to begin with but this just made it worse.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.