• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• omrimayo

• Steve Johnson

• Taylor fanboy

• Starchild

you know that some news outlets and insiders had already teased this collaboration in mid april, right? also she has thousands of CDs ready to ship and the video was most likely filmed before the tour (bc the video she has filmed in liverpool is for a speak now tv track and she did not have enough time to film another video). for now let's just enjoy seeing her at top :coffee2:

3 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Are we even sure that Taylor is dating this man? Seems rather a bizarre and random thing for her to do 

Yes? There's been multiple news reports and photos of them walking around together. Let's not play naive

2 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

The podcast came out in February and there's rumors that Taylor has been with Matty since she recorded Midnights. It's not confirmed that it happened before, but I wouldn't put it past her and it's very sus

Girl she hasn't been with Matty since February of last year please :rip:

She started to date him Feb/March of this year 

Well this is probably gonna be another hit and I ain’t mad. Cuz this year in pop music has been dead. 

Even if this was recorded before she started dating Matty, it seems distasteful of her to work with Ice Spice and then date someone who's said very hateful things about her.

• Thanks 1

Just now, elincomprendid said:

Girl she hasn't been with Matty since February of last year please :rip:

She started to date him Feb/March of this year 

There are multiple songs in Midnights that hint at issues with Joe and people rightfully are sus of her timing because she has cheated before and the timing makes no sense. But even with your timeline, Feb/March this year the podcast had happened already

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

37 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

here i was thinking she legitimately likes this girl dndndnddddddddd :toofunny3: 

Never trust a white woman 

unless it’s joss stone or Celine Dion 

YESSSS!!!! :WAP:

4 minutes ago, wish said:

Yes? There's been multiple news reports and photos of them walking around together. Let's not play naive

Walking around together :rip: hmm I don't think this means they're dating. 

2 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

There are multiple songs in Midnights that hint at issues with Joe and people rightfully are sus of her timing because she has cheated before and the timing makes no sense. But even with your timeline, Feb/March this year the podcast had happened already

Wow you will go to any extent atp 

Why am I not surprised 

19 minutes ago, thetea said:

yeah this collab seems like a PR move. regardless, i'm still excited. taylor really knows how to subvert expectations and keep fans fed. hopefully she does pre-orders for a vinyl for the til dawn edition. 

18 minutes ago, thetea said:

CDs can be made very quickly. for all we know, she could've made this collab 1-3 weeks ago

I know you hate Taylor but think a little maybe

This collab was teased by publication before she even started dating him

You and that Other OTH are really ruining everything now

6 minutes ago, Johnny said:

If it's a pawn to hop on a song for a #1 hit and a huge paycheque, I want to be one!

Umm.. Considering stans are in fact pawns. You got your wish me thinks

47 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

here i was thinking she legitimately likes this girl dndndnddddddddd :toofunny3: 

Realistically what about Taylor Swift says she’d be friends with Ice Spice (or any non-tokenized Black person)?

29 minutes ago, Cotton said:

It really does not take very long to do a remix.

But it does take long time to plan and shoot a video with two artists who are booked and busy and to then print tens of thousands of CDs, please be serious :rip:

12 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

Aaaaaaand you're back :priceless:

This is so predictable :rip:. Have some self respect Ice Spice. I know it’s huge to collaborate with Taylor.. but still 💀 

disgusting ho, this makes me dislike her, keep dating that racist *****.

19 minutes ago, Embustera said:

This is so predictable :rip:. Have some self respect Ice Spice. I know it’s huge to collaborate with Taylor.. but still 💀 

She's getting that fat CHECK, I would do the same :clap3: and it'll bring more attention to the nasty things that man has said. A win-win

ice spice is going to have a MASSIVE year wow

• ATRL Moderator
34 minutes ago, Jotham said:

Even if this was recorded before she started dating Matty, it seems distasteful of her to work with Ice Spice and then date someone who's said very hateful things about her.

Matty didn't say anything about her.  The podcast host said something about her name like "it sounds like a chubby Chinese lady" since he didn't know who she was.  He did laugh at it though, but then apologized in one of their concerts.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.