Olivia Rodrigo teases OR2, "Vampire" out June 30th

KatyPrismSpirit

38 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Am I having a Mandela effect or was the album originally called sOuR (with the O and R being capitalized for Olivia Rodrigo) been wondering this lately 

I believe the album title was teased as *O*R (which led some to believe it was going to be self-titled) before being revealed as SOUR. 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• BuzzCharts

• drivers license

• Dill Green

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

She posted a photo in the newsletter that says: Exp date June 30th and its in the SOUR era aesthetic

Thanks! I found it anyway, the driver's license T-shirt on her merch page now reads 30 June 2023

6 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Thanks! I found it anyway, the driver's license T-shirt on her merch page now reads 30 June 2023

yes that. Maybe the album release date. Who knows 

Something tomorrow 

Edited by BuzzCharts

I have hopes she won't have a sophomore slump. I believe in her

omg :jonny5:

i was outside & came back to this. the interactions on twitter?? yeah the hype is alive. but the fumes already and she is barely announcing anything :rip:

17 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

hold AWN :jonny5:

OOH when she samples Right Said Fred for her vengeance MOMENT. :jonny5:

i actually hope she kinda gives some Hope Sandoval vibes this era mixed with some Jagged Little Pill. Just imagine her making a 16 track album filled with dream pop / soft rock inspired songs for the summer 

really praying she pulls thru and this becomes a defining era of the decade :jonny: the promo and push this will get is going to be insane 

She should play more with other genres now that’s it still is early in her career than be boxed in poprock.

• Like 3

Do any insiders have some tea? @BlackoutZone 

The Lorde hair and newsletter tease lol that tweet wasn’t slick

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Give us Deja Vu 2.0 queen of ballads and rock music

kqyzXrW.gif

I hope she has more dynamic production as in Deja-GOD and experiment more with atmosphere for the unavoidable ballads. I think pop/rock is too on the nose by now, unless she moves away from pop-punk and try other styles as dance-punk, post-punk (in the vein of Arctic Monkeys), jangle pop or dream pop (ultraviolence, mazzy star), but these are not that mainstream… she has some alt influences like Fiona and Lana but I don’t know if shes that type of girl yet

22 minutes ago, liquiddiamonds said:

The Lorde hair and newsletter tease lol that tweet wasn’t slick

Her Solar Power

• Haha 1

Just now, DesiredConsternation said:

Her Solar Power

oh thats not - :dancehall: lol

2 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Am I having a Mandela effect or was the album originally called sOuR (with the O and R being capitalized for Olivia Rodrigo) been wondering this lately 

Nope: the title was teased *O*R

:gaycat4:

• Thanks 1

Oh I'm excited. I really think it's gonna smash to be honest. :jonny:

¿Not done yet? Then she can't release the album next month. Unless she wants to release it without vinyls which would be a very weird move. Maybe she is just playing with the wording?

1 minute ago, BuzzCharts said:

OKAY SNIPPET?? im so excited she better COME HARD

2 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

¿Not done yet? Then she can't release the album next month. Unless she wants to release it without vinyls which would be a very weird move. Maybe she is just playing with the wording?

She’s definitely just playing with the wording.  She’s not gonna say it’s been done for four months, just waiting on vinyls!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.