• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collin

• halcyonday

• cyclone

• TomTom

11 pages on her streaming numbers really goes to show ATRL would rather **** on a talented female artist and sexual assault survivor than go stream her music and support the girl... 

At the end of the day I love the album, the vast majority of stans and casual fans love the album. It has received generally very favourable reviews from a number of a different publications. I would take this album over something like Midnights, even if it comes with all that success.

Edited by CroNich
  • Like 2

On 5/22/2023 at 11:59 PM, Scott Borchetta said:

No one is stalking you, I reacted to your posts as I read the through the thread genius 

You are deranged and gross for trying to paint him in the same light as someone who sexually assaulted minors

Britney stans let go of the victim complex

Britney had R. Kelly write her a song on In The Zone i don't get it :rip:

So now that her contract is over? Does that mean she can go independent ? Maybe write for other artists? Find some success on TikTok 

i refuse to believe that someone who went through this much trauma and pain doesn’t get to at least win in the end. 

I’m in that minority of people who actually really liked High Road, but I haven’t gotten around to this yet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.