• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• collin

• halcyonday

• cyclone

• TomTom

happy to have provided some of those 1.3m streams. her best album yet! :clap3:

why are people treating this like it was shocking?? she hasn't been relevant in a long while. this was a cute album to get her out the contract. she's free.

10 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

You sound so dumb. Where is the correlation? This entire forum laughed at Katy and Gaga for their weeks on the BB200 and nobody cares but now you are crying when i point out the hypocrisy? Kesha isnt above criticism. Either laugh at nobody or not at all. Its that simple.

Let me break it down for you because this is all clearly going over your head: you are celebrating the degradation of a woman’s career at the hands of her rapist. I’m not a Kesha fan nor am I invested in her. But at the end of the day, we’re watching a white man in power silence a woman in real-time for daring to tell the world that he raped her. And you’re applauding him for it.

I don’t give a **** about your opinions on Kesha or how upset you are that someone laughed at your fave’s bombs. You’re still a shitty person for being complicit in a rapist’s attempts to ruin a woman’s dreams for telling her truth.

8 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

You are just purposely being obtuse and its painful to see members go out of their way to display these acts of immaturity and ignorance knowing damn well Kesha's in a totally different predicament than the average pop girl right now. Is Bebe tied up in any legal action? is she held in financial hostage? Kesha hasn't had exposure as big as Bebe or even Rita Ora in years and that's on purpose. Do you think Dr.Lukes label are going to push this project to the general public in any capacity? 

The girls in here lack human decency and the mental capacity to understand this post, unfortunately.

8 hours ago, Power love said:

You’re such a hypocrite.

It’s hilarious. With your double standard. I have literally seen you shading laughing at others artists :deadbanana2:

I would love to know what makes Justin Timberlake a bad person where we can in your words laugh & make fun of him? 

There is a difference in discussing Kesha numbers and straight up trolling. This is a music forum she isn’t exempt from discussion. 

Justin Timberlake is a horrible human being and he’s literally trying to put a gag order on an ex-girlfriend to stop even more of that coming to light. Please tell me you aren’t embarrassing enough to pretend to support him.

And I will compare numbers anytime and I’m not against dragging them at all. But Kesha is literally being sabotaged by a rapist and you’re all supporting him. That’s disgusting behavior and a new low for most of you girls.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Let me break it down for you because this is all clearly going over your head: you are celebrating the degradation of a woman’s career at the hands of her rapist. I’m not a Kesha fan nor am I invested in her. But at the end of the day, we’re watching a white man in power silence a woman in real-time for daring to tell the world that he raped her. And you’re applauding him for it.

I don’t give a **** about your opinions on Kesha or how upset you are that someone laughed at your fave’s bombs. You’re still a shitty person for being complicit in a rapist’s attempts to ruin a woman’s dreams for telling her truth.

The girls in here lack human decency and the mental capacity to understand this post, unfortunately.

Justin Timberlake is a horrible human being and he’s literally trying to put a gag order on an ex-girlfriend to stop even more of that coming to light. Please tell me you aren’t embarrassing enough to pretend to support him.

And I will compare numbers anytime and I’m not against dragging them at all. But Kesha is literally being sabotaged by a rapist and you’re all supporting him. That’s disgusting behavior and a new low for most of you girls.

Wow gag them a bit…

unfortunately atrl is full of toxic gay men who would rather get more generic dated recycled bops than care about a woman’s welfare/career, so it’s likely falling on death ears

7 minutes ago, Eternium said:

And I will compare numbers anytime and I’m not against dragging them at all

Thank you for confirming that you’re indeed a hypocrite :clap3:

1 hour ago, Power love said:

Thank you for confirming that you’re indeed a hypocrite :clap3:

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

But Kesha is literally being sabotaged by a rapist and you’re all supporting him. 

All that’s been confirmed is that you’re a rapist-supporter who lacks the ability to follow a conversation. And I’m genuinely sad for you.

1 hour ago, CroNich said:

Wow gag them a bit…

unfortunately atrl is full of toxic gay men who would rather get more generic dated recycled bops than care about a woman’s welfare/career, so it’s likely falling on death ears

It’s even crazier that it’s a Katy Kat and a Fighter acting like this. Both of their faves are public supporters of feminism and both of them are women who would be susceptible in similar situations. They’re serving misogyny in the most disgusting ways.

Nothing shocking here in the slightest. She was never a thing really. Just a quick singles gal, and that time is up so there’s nothing to prop up her numbers

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

It’s even crazier that it’s a Katy Kat and a Fighter acting like this

Acting like what :deadbanana2:saying i didn't enjoy the album. This is a desperate move Britney stan. I will always :heart2: & support Kesha this delusional narrative you’re trying to create in your head.

Good luck sweetie 

Scott Borchetta
16 hours ago, Eternium said:

These are such stupid and deeply misogynistic takes. You all should genuinely be embarrassed of your lack of critical thinking skills and tact. Kesha was raped, is still forcibly under the same rapist as a boss and has been fighting him publicly. That man has been welcomed back into the pop-sphere by unscrupulous women like Latto and Kim Petras and it has undermined Kesha’s attempts at justice.

It’s okay to laugh at the bad streaming debuts of a project, especially when it’s a bad person like R. Kelly or Justin Timberlake. But laughing at the degradation of a rape victim’s career at the hands of her rapist is genuinely pure evil. You’re all way too damn old to not understand this concept.

Mentioning R Kelly and Justin Timberlake in the same breath…you Britney stans are DERANGED and disgusting 

• Like 1

they didn’t even try to get a hit single (or even a single at all :rip:for this album. i think the main goal for this project was to get great word of mouth for Kesha’s artistic evolution and it seems to be working :clap3:  this is definitely the first step in what will most likely become a permanent shift in her sound and i really don’t think she cares about the numbers because she’s most likely going indie after this album 

Edited by Scandalous

1 hour ago, Scott Borchetta said:

Mentioning R Kelly and Justin Timberlake in the same breath…you Britney stans are DERANGED and disgusting 

They’re both horrible men who mistreated women and deserve to have their careers in the horrid states they are in. Obviously one is worse than the other, but they’re still both objectively awful human beings.

If you want to talk about deranged, let’s address your hatred for Britney and your need to stalk me and constantly come back to this thread to “react” to my posts. Take the night off, sis.

3 hours ago, Power love said:

Acting like what :deadbanana2:saying i didn't enjoy the album. This is a desperate move Britney stan. I will always :heart2: & support Kesha this delusional narrative you’re trying to create in your head.

Good luck sweetie 

Can you try this again but in English? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Eh, their post is perfectly understandable. We're not all native here (including me) either, so there's that too.

Anyways, her days of massive commercial success are long gone. What were people expecting?

7 hours ago, Eternium said:

celebrating the degradation of who? I posted three things in this entire thread. One where i point out most of these peoples hypocrisy (laughing at kesha is not done but its okay to do it at everyone else) pointing out that your response to mine was kinda lame and defended katy against people smearing her name. 

How is that celebrating the degradation of her career? 

Scott Borchetta
42 minutes ago, Eternium said:

They’re both horrible men who mistreated women and deserve to have their careers in the horrid states they are in. Obviously one is worse than the other, but they’re still both objectively awful human beings.

If you want to talk about deranged, let’s address your hatred for Britney and your need to stalk me and constantly come back to this thread to “react” to my posts. Take the night off, sis.

No one is stalking you, I reacted to your posts as I read the through the thread genius 

You are deranged and gross for trying to paint him in the same light as someone who sexually assaulted minors

Britney stans let go of the victim complex

37 minutes ago, campelo said:

the lashes here :rip:

:juanny:

I'm glad that Kesha went in a more esoteric direction on Gag Order even though this album isn't as commercially successful as her more mainstream-sounding ones. She always had good taste, but she never applied it as thoroughly as she did in Gag Order.

The silver lining is that Kemosabe (Dr. Luke) gets less revenue from Gag Order than the label would have gotten from an album with higher streaming numbers. While Kesha only keeps a fraction of the sales and streaming revenue, she keeps 100% of the reception and the acclaim. Gag Order is the kind of album that keeps Kesha relevant on its artistic merits, which is worth a lot more in the long run than some quick little hit.

• Like 1

It is good? I mean, I haven't heard any of its songs, I only saw the promo images, so good for her.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Scandalous said:

they didn’t even try to get a hit single (or even a single at all :rip:for this album. i think the main goal for this project was to get great word of mouth for Kesha’s artistic evolution and it seems to be working :clap3:  this is definitely the first step in what will most likely become a permanent shift in her sound and i really don’t think she cares about the numbers because she’s most likely going indie after this album 

This. Look at the promo images. Even design sites wrote about its wonderful photography. She wanted to leave Luke's label with a new way introduced.

Edited by prézli

10 pages over this :rip: Stream the album instead 

:clap3:

and that’s without my future streams because  I forgot this and am going to listen soon. 

• Like 1

Whatever, it gets her out of the contract. And, as it's been pointed out, if it had done fantastic numbers, that would just be more profit for Dr. Luke. She decided to make a(n unprofitable) statement on her way out. Good. For. Ha. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.