UK: "Miracle" #1 for 6th week! "Tattoo" at #2.

Delirious

32 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

And yet she got it. Stay mad.

She got it with scam juries? Nothing to be proud of 

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Sweetestsecret said:

She got it with scam juries? Nothing to be proud of 

Looks like she got it with the GP too, considering how the song has been performing on streaming. :clap3:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Looks like she got it with the GP too, considering how the song has been performing on streaming. :clap3:

With TTH Payola? Not impressive..Now she's falling cause the TTH position is falling too :clap3:

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Sweetestsecret said:

With TTH Payola? Not impressive..Now she's falling cause the TTH position is falling too :clap3:

I don't think you know what payola is. :doc: But sure, I'm sure she's so gutted to be falling inside the top 3 still. :clap3: Keep on seething!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

I don't think you know what payola is. :doc: But sure, I'm sure she's so gutted to be falling inside the top 3 still. :clap3: Keep on seething!

We know cha cha cha will be more remembered and more iconic through the years,so the payola success of tattoo doesn't matter :clap3:

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Sweetestsecret said:

We know cha cha cha will be more remembered and more iconic through the years,so the payola success of tattoo doesn't matter :clap3:

giphy.gif

Sure you do.

Not the random fight in here.

It's not an Ellie thread without drama :bibliahh::redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.