• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• NOW

• VeniceBeach

• CottageHore

7 hours ago, Roberto said:

I don't think we are getting Your Girl. The whole structure sounds too similar to Sad Girl. 

Here for AFFA tho although it's another song that sounds very similar to a released one (Ride). 

Oh I don’t think we’re getting anything, but just an idea & I’d even want ITTJ & Earthquakes even tho they interlope other released songs too. 

7 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

i think she could easily compile most of the unreleased tracks from UV and beyond and it would sound cohesive at least. the problem is with the poppier, pre-UV tracks like Prom Song, Queen of Disaster, Serial Killer etc. 

Right?! It’s so easy & we know she’s about minimal promotion. Sis wouldn’t even have to record anything! 

all of the queen of disaster videos on yt being suddenly removed :duca:

+ ot: why the blackest day reached #1 on iTunes Brazil? :mandown:

1 hour ago, SalvoPK said:

+ ot: why the blackest day reached #1 on iTunes Brazil? :mandown:

The Brazilian fans try to buy a song and make it go number one on iTunes (in the year 2023 mind you) to get the artist to play the song. She’s doing that festival this week.

Tinashe did it with one song and then Charli and Track 10

Ben liked a post whch caption was "time to open the Lana vault" so lettuce pray 

evillaugh3.gif

okay i’m sorry but this is one of her absolute best songs, I’m so glad I never listened to the leaked versions until after this was officially released. it’s just stunning everytime, like the best songs on Ultraviolence and Ocean Blvd :heart2:

Spotify

Yesterday

US #48 (-11) 540k

UK #15 (-4) 170k

WW #30 (-9) 2.3M

Today

US #50 (-2) 504k

UK #21 (-6) 153k

WW #33 (-3) 2.2M

:chick3:

Not good. Declining during the week, also declining on other platforms. It's over

5 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

Spotify

Yesterday

US #48 (-11) 540k

UK #15 (-4) 170k

WW #30 (-9) 2.3M

Today

US #50 (-2) 504k

UK #21 (-6) 153k

WW #33 (-3) 2.2M

We lost!

As crazy as it is the song is doing so well without any kind of promo, it was never going to last. Lana needs to at least acknowledge the song on insta and I’m sure they could stitch together a music video from the 100s she’s ditched over the years.

I mean it could be worse it did better than I expected for an almost 10 year old leak, many people have heard any of it's versions thousands of times for years 

19 hours ago, TheBoss said:

evillaugh3.gif

Collab album with Nikki Lane coming next by fans demand.

evillaugh3.gif

a frontloaded flop.

but i'm more pressed at her (probably) having 2 versions of the same Taylor song on her Spotify Top 5 :ace:

20 hours ago, Edibles. said:

The Brazilian fans try to buy a song and make it go number one on iTunes (in the year 2023 mind you) to get the artist to play the song. She’s doing that festival this week.

Tinashe did it with one song and then Charli and Track 10

good luck with that knowing damn well she'll be doing the same set list with 2-3 new songs from Ocean Blvd (if they're lucky enough)

evillaugh3.gif

6 minutes ago, truthteller said:

good luck with that knowing damn well she'll be doing the same set list with 2-3 new songs from Ocean Blvd (if they're lucky enough)

evillaugh3.gif

I think both the pastor and the Jon Baptiste interludes are going to be in the setlist, with probably an acapella rendition of the chorus of Sweet.

evillaugh3.gif

1 hour ago, lillavend3r said:

Spotify

Yesterday

US #48 (-11) 540k

UK #15 (-4) 170k

WW #30 (-9) 2.3M

Today

US #50 (-2) 504k

UK #21 (-6) 153k

WW #33 (-3) 2.2M

Extremely stable, when was the last time a solo Lana song spent this many days in Top 40 WW? Exactly!

6 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

probably an acapella rendition of the chorus of Sweet.

evillaugh3.gif

The accuracy of this...Sis will just hum the sweeeeeet part lazily coz it's the most low effort one and we'll take that crumb 

evillaugh3.gif

• Like 1

On 5/24/2023 at 5:47 PM, TheBoss said:

evillaugh3.gif

evillaugh3.gif

#36 is pretty Low, but better than nothing 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.