Legmeat 3THREE is a Game: Season 1 | Winner Announced

mxtthewdelrey

Just now, keshaspearsxo said:

Yes! 

A fun idea would be to send me your entry via Snapchat so that I then have to screenshot it and upload it to Imgur myself. It would be a challenging journey of self-discovery

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mxtthewdelrey

• fountain

• Loyalty

• Remmy

sorry!!! so sorry!!! very sorry!!! unfortunately sorry!!! wholeheartedly sorry!!! i apologize

42c8e34114.png  

hatching-chicken-eggs.jpg42c8e34114.png    

chicken-main_0.jpg?itok=pAFuYVvC

42c8e34114.png

22942548-Roasted-chicken-and-vegetables-

rfAXlTk.png

A sToRy

Edited by Kathlen

where r the g*sh d*rn results!!!!!!

I predict ATRL Member Remmy will post "sry 2 see u go :emofish: i know how hard you've been working in this game and it sucks that you have to leave after so long" signaling his retirement in second person from the game. 

sry 2 see u go :emofish: i know how hard you've been working in this game and it sucks that you have to leave after so long

edit: hey what the h*ck

this is v sad :frown: 

oh my god THA REVIEWS and THE RESULTS are coming today! isn't that just so #BLINGEE

Edited by mxtthewdelrey

Actually I've decided that LEGMEAT 3THREE results won't be called "results"; instead they will be called "rahsulhties"

as a contestant, i'm perchedT for the rahsulhties :duca:

#SaveBBSuhkvinder

yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

wdFKdfx.png

the entries, it seems

The First Entry Comes From @Wonderlust.C8o2h5b.gif

The Second Entry Comes From @DevonRoars

220px-Tennel_Cheshire_proof.png

The Third Entry Comes From @Lémur

1920x1080-black-solid-color-background.j

The Fourth Entry Comes From @thecptz

Cute-Sphynx-Cat-Images.jpeg

The Fifth Entry Comes From @Kathlen

CAT-03-JE0012-01P.JPG

The Sixth Entry Comes From @genetic fail

CAT-03-JE0012-01P.JPG

tumblr_inline_nvdbzowZiT1qen0l7_500.gif

The Seventh Entry Comes From @Remmy

Sexy-Cat.jpg

The Eighth and Ninth Entries Comes From @keshaspearsxo and @keshaspearsxo who have done a joint entry

On 6/7/2017 at 9:29 PM, keshaspearsxo said:

This is my entry for both of my sign up places. It's full of metaphors which I will explain 

IDShot_540x540.jpg

These are Oreo DOUBLE stuff - I have decided to use this for both of my entries because it has the word DOUBLE in its name therefore I find it suitable to be used twice. Here's some metaphors - the image link is from the tesco website. You told me you didn't like tesco. It's a juxtaposition of sometthing as hateable as tesco, and as loveable as Oreos. There's a cat metaphor - Oreos are filled with cream and cats LOVE cream. There's more metaphors but I'm afraid if I explained everything then it wouldn't be #legmeatenigmatical would it?

The Tenth Entry Comes From @Girlicious

latest?cb=20130818202429

I must say, these entries are very stunning. Compiling the Rahsulhties is going to be very hard

yes, but idk, is it really though? but who knows, well maybe, we'd have to see. 

mxtthewdelrey reviews

vSzuJsW.gif

@Wonderlust. @DevonRoars @Lémur @thecptz @Kathlen @genetic fail @Remmy @keshaspearsxo @keshaspearsxo @Girlicious

okay the first set of reviews is coming from mxtthewdelrey, who in this set of reviews will be judging the entries based on her perspective of being a dancer

o1Mp-1bb-1.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width=640

wonderlust

I do like gifs but I think it would have been more interesting if it said "a dog" in the background to give it more contrast. Overall, very ugly sorry. And not enough dance

devonroars

stun. people used to call me cheshire cat all the time because of my massive smile. you're such a babe for thi$

lemur

very original. if i was a racist it's highly likely that i wouldn't like this entry, so it's a good thing i'm most certainly not

thecptz

put some clothes on! + not enough dance sorry

kathlen and genetic fail

remmy

i know you were trying to turn me on by sending me this, but frankly, it didn't work.

keshaspearsxo and keshaspearsxo

if I'm honest, I think it's clear that one of you put more effort into this than the other. I would have preferred if there was an equal amount of effort put in, but otherwise i find this highly dramatic and showstopping. little bit sexy as well

girlicious

at first, I was thinking this was very original because it's just a picture of Ariana Grande, but then I realised that she played a character called Cat and so it's actually not that original. highly disappointing!

3 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

I think it's clear that one of you put more effort into this than the other

We feared this... and accept the consequences. Thank you @mxtthewdelrey. We are excited for the other judge's reviews

aw nice entries yas :heart2:

i know you were trying to turn me on by sending me this, but frankly, it didn't work.

excuse u ???????????? u repleid with a " :eek: " face like u saw a big ol dick on ur twitter feed. dontlie to me

mine is too abstract for millennials to comprehend, it revolves around the endless cycle of life and is a play on the myth of cats having nine lives. It invokes philosophical thought into the meaning of life, how it is all a cycle that repeats over and over again and that the cat itself and it merely dances to the distortion; A puppet manipulated to repeat the same thing over and over and over again.

For more blog updates, follow me on Twitter @LlamaSexToy

6 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

mxtthewdelrey reviews

vSzuJsW.gif

kathlen and genetic fail

I subrihmitted that picture first tumblr_m42rjxA1qA1r58lid.png

mxtthewdelrey reviews

vSzuJsW.gif

@Wonderlust. @DevonRoars @Lémur @thecptz @Kathlen @genetic fail @Remmy @keshaspearsxo @keshaspearsxo @Girlicious

okay the 2ND set of reviews is coming from mxtthewdelrey, who in this set of reviews will be judging the entries based on the perspective of being a furry, which i'm not, but i think it would be appropriate given the theme of the round.

456ad522187c2bf7a4c71efa815a6607.jpg

wonderlusting after a sexy dog

oh! *squeals* I love the way the cat moves

devon ROARS in a sexual manner

I like my cats with a bIT nicer teeth

lemurs are HOT

dark, just how I like it

thecptz

*no clothes* !!!

kathlen and genetic fail

remmy

:jonny3::jonny3::jonny3::jonny3::jonny3:

keshaspearsxo and keshaspearsxo

sometimes after having intercourse I do feel like a bit of a treat, so this could be it! thanks lad

girlicious

no thanks, humans are :mazen:

Edited by mxtthewdelrey

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.