Beyoncé - “VIRGO’S GROOVE”

Testosterone

7 minutes ago, Shelter said:

If you want to hear the radio edit.

1:25

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001l1fg

BLASPHEMY 

It cuts right at the best part :deadbanana:

Well at least I guess it could act as a surprise for those who hear it on the radio, like it and then go to listen to the song on streaming but still :emofish: 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JoAddams

• Lose My Breath

• BGKC

• Lovett

Heated betta be for the US then 

Heated then later remix with Drake will slay

I will celebrate any promotion of this opus of an alberm at this point :jonnycat:

I wonder how radio will receive it?? its long and the build up is the best part about it. ANYWAYS legendary song. Reina's best imo Hopefully a remix is coming too

The transition from Plastic to Virgo is the best transition on the album i fear

That radio edit :deadbanana2:

Still one of her best songs OAT, but something has to be done about ensuring the bridge and outro is HEARD on radio. It’s not the best choice knowing AHAP and Heated were right there, but I’m not mad. It’s just too lengthy to be a single, but as long as it gets the recognition it deserves I guess. 

Edited by BGKC

Heated is the perfect end of summer/Fall single. I'm here for Virgo's Bible being a summer smasha and then Heated to end the era (so Giselle can drop Act II Q1 2024).

happy this is a single (I prefer Heated, but I think VG makes sense for a European tour release) but my god the radio edit......

The radio edit is good for people who have never heard the full song which is most people.

Y’all need to let Alien Superstar go. That’s not becoming a single and radio would not play it like that. AHAP is possible but it’s more rhythmic/urban radio leaning. The best option is Heated. Virgo’s Groove isn’t bad either. It has good pop radio possibility.

but I’m not sure if this actually a single or UK radio is picking a new song to pick up for the tour. Virgo’s Groove is something they would like.  

Heard the edit and it's kinda not bad? Obviously the best part of the song (the bridge!!) is cut out but I think it's still something that would sound good playing in the car. I still don't see the song smashing, but if she were smart they would at least release the edit version on streaming and playlist it because no GP member going to stream the full 6 minute song.

Best song on the album but idk if it’s a single? 

anyways, heard the edit and it’s really not bad. But stream the full to visit heaven 

This isn't a bad edit. We saying the best part is cut (it is) cause WE know the song. GP is completely unaware. 

Still, Heated was RIGHT THEREEEE :deadbanana: VG is getting less daily streams then Cozy and Pure/Honey (and honestly the Honey edit version on radio would eat)

Another single coming to end BMS :oh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.