Top Chef: Season 15

37 posts in this topic

Screen-Shot-2017-10-12-at-1.32.38-PM.png

Top Chef: Colorado, Season 15, Thursdays on Bravo

when is that girl dog Emily gonna get canned?? can't stand her.

RESTAURANT WARS!! Why couldn't they send home

Spoiler

both Katsuji AND John. Both needed to gtfo

5 hours ago, Slamless said:

For someone who came into the show boasting about how badass she was, a rebel and a force in the kitchen, I don't see it at all. I don't think this show is a good place for her to thrive and to display her cooking abilities, because they never really came across well, at least so far.

Brooke/Shirley/Sheldon (plus Casey or Sylva) for the finals please

ok no shade but why is this a featured entertainment banner on the home page :rip: Like...out of all the massively popular shows/films/games we have here :jonny: 

Emily is a cockroach of a contestant, but she hasn't been that offensive so far. She's a mild level of unpleasant, compared to Katsuji who was aggressively an ass. 

Brooke/Shirley/Sheldon are an obvious top 3, I agree. Although I feel like they'll add Sylva in there just because they need a newbie - and I'm fine with his placement if so. 

Although the newbie I WISH was in the finals was Jim. (I was shocked to find out that not only was he not gay, he had a wife)

Have any of you ever went to a Top chef restaurant? I live in the last area so there are so many but I've only been to like 2.

7 hours ago, Meh said:

Emily is a cockroach of a contestant, but she hasn't been that offensive so far. She's a mild level of unpleasant, compared to Katsuji who was aggressively an ass. 

Brooke/Shirley/Sheldon are an obvious top 3, I agree. Although I feel like they'll add Sylva in there just because they need a newbie - and I'm fine with his placement if so. 

Although the newbie I WISH was in the finals was Jim. (I was shocked to find out that not only was he not gay, he had a wife)

LMAO I was surprised too! Jim had such an unceremonious departure. It was unfortunate. I think he should have gone on further.

1 hour ago, Slamless said:

Have any of you ever went to a Top chef restaurant? I live in the last area so there are so many but I've only been to like 2.

I actually haven't :( Which ones did you go to and were they any good?

John Tesar is still daddy and he better win this tragic season!

2 hours ago, Lee!! said:

LMAO I was surprised too! Jim had such an unceremonious departure. It was unfortunate. I think he should have gone on further.

I actually haven't :( Which ones did you go to and were they any good?

I went to Brooke's Playa Provisions and it was AMAZING and the Asian girl's (forgot her name) "Twenty Eight" in Irvine which was so-so.

So how much did y'all get paid for this?

On 1/21/2017 at 8:23 PM, Slamless said:

:rip:

Just watched restaurant wars. It was probably the worst in all of top chef history. 

Katsuji thought he would be saved by doing 3 dishes. Bye!!

OMG Emily on the blindfolded challenge

Emily :skull: This is why she went home, because she kept passing and going "oh, I don't know" instead of actually just going for it. It foreshadowed her wishy-washiness in the elimination challenge as well.

Poor Emily. Why is she always trying to make a cake? Oh well :fan:

Emily was lucky enough to last this long. I don't think this environment was the best place for her to showcase her talents, but she definitely lasted longer than she should have.

Based on how the judges were talking at the end I was certain that

Spoiler

it would be Brooke going home. But Sylva understandably went home for his less than perfect cooking plus not being creative. I hate quickfire eliminations. Casey deserved better. John can gtfo next, then Shirley, Brooke and Sheldon can be joined by Casey for the finale please.

Please.

Last chance kitchen spoilers included in this post:

I initially thought Brooke would be going home, but if Tom puts his foot down, that's usually who gets eliminated. John is clearly going next unless one of the other three royally screw up - and I still don't see this season going without at least one newbie in the finale. For that reason, my money's on Jamie coming back since it's a two for one. A newbie goes in the finale, and Tom pays him back for eliminating him when he gave up immunity.

5 hours ago, Meh said:

Last chance kitchen spoilers included in this post:

Reveal hidden contents

I initially thought Brooke would be going home, but if Tom puts his foot down, that's usually who gets eliminated. John is clearly going next unless one of the other three royally screw up - and I still don't see this season going without at least one newbie in the finale. For that reason, my money's on Jamie coming back since it's a two for one. A newbie goes in the finale, and Tom pays him back for eliminating him when he gave up immunity.

The newbies really didn't bring it. Or they seemed weak due to how strong the veterans are. I think it will be a complete veteran final.

ANYONE BUT

Spoiler

JOHN

PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE.

Also I'm 99% certain they spoiled who won LCK in the promo for the next episode

Spoiler

Pause towards the end and play from 12:00-12:01 and see who it looks like it is in the background.

If you comment make sure its under a spoiler tag.

@Lee!! Season 15 finally premieres tonight :duca:

Should we update the thread?

Yay new season <3 I'll probably wait until February to binge watch it though

oh shit its back tonight?! How did I miss that?!

I wonder if they will cook with cannabis since they are in colorado :eek:

Very impressed with the level of cooking and the cast

Spoiler

But three women on bottom yikes. Get it together sistas! :clap3: