Rihanna outstreaming Ari, Bey, Gaga, Adele, Billie & Dua despite no new album. Why?

Diesel is Desire

Despite no new album since 2016 and barely any songs released since then, Rihanna is outstreaming most artists today.

Are you surprised? Why?

Edited by Taeyong

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DawnAnti

• idkwiam

• WildHeart

• airplane

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

SB boost + more classics than everyone you named. She would even be higher if her music wasn't blocked on TikTok.

6 minutes ago, momal said:

SB boost + more classics than everyone you named. She would even be higher if her music wasn't blocked on TikTok.

I was told that by now, she would drop back to her normal streaming numbers pre-Super Bowl. :-*

She’s that *****. Imagine if she actually cared about her music career

It's obviously due to Oscar's boost and none of the other girls have new album our or as big as Rihanna. 

54 minutes ago, Marianah Adkins said:

She’s that *****. Imagine if she actually cared about her music career

She would be at #2 right behind Taylor. 

See when you’re a legendary musical figure and the biggest hit maker of the century 

She is and will ALWAYS remain the queen of streaming , she did that without spamming us with albums or singles, but i wish she did :giraffe:

Edited by DawnAnti

7 minutes ago, DawnAnti said:

She is and will ALWAYS remain the queen of streaming , she did that without spamming us with albums or singles, but i wish she did :giraffe:

Girl she obviously is the queen of streaming but do you really think she did that without spamming?:swan:

1 hour ago, momal said:

It's been literally a month.

Wait! No Gaga on the top 10 after having the biggest "%" boost at the Oscars! :eek: Oh wow!

2 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Girl she obviously is the queen of streaming but do you really think she did that without spamming?:swan:

I don’t remember her releasing 5 albums and 1000000 eps and singles in 2 years 

32 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

It's obviously due to Oscar's boost and none of the other girls have new album our or as big as Rihanna. 

She would be at #2 right behind Taylor. 

And could eventually return to #1. 

4 minutes ago, ImsoLOUD said:

And could eventually return to #1. 

Yeah, if Taylor didn't release any new album at the time :eli: . 

Billie and dua have 2 albums and Dua last now is 3 years old. It would strange the contrary. 

she has more hits than ariana or gaga plus boost catalog for the super bowl. 

But I thought y’all were saying her Super Bowl was the worst of all time and that it would ruin her career and now after 1 month ya’ll saying her placement is still due to Super Bowl boost? What gives?

4 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

Yeah, if Taylor didn't release any new album at the time :eli: . 

without midnights, red tv and evermore (taylor 3 last albums) you still get more than 50m streams for day. 

even with a new album Rihanna can't outstream her ( i mean after some week or month). Taylor has the smashes hits and has the deep cut hits with high streams. Rihanna only has smash hits expect for some song from anti. 

Edited by vale9001

2 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

without midnights, red tv and evermore (taylor 3 last albums) you still get more than 50m streams for day. 

even with a new album Rihanna can't outstream her ( i mean after some week or month). Taylor has the smashes hits and has the deep cut hits with high streams. Rihanna only has smash hits expect for some song from anti. 

I know. i was being nice to that user. Thinking Rihanna could overtake Taylor at this point is a reach tbh :eli: 

1 hour ago, DawnAnti said:

I don’t remember her releasing 5 albums and 1000000 eps and singles in 2 years 

I don't know any female who released 5 albums in 2 years.:bird:

Did she not she just perform at the sb and oscars :gaycat6:

Edited by Kisuke

Besides Hold My Hand almost one year ago, Gaga hasn’t released any original music in 3 years either. However, Rihanna’s streaming numbers have always been extremely impressive so no surprise here. She’s the original streaming queen, after all :clap3:

1 hour ago, vale9001 said:

Nah it’s just that more than half of Taylor’s catalog was released in the streaming era, and the albums that weren’t released during that time were re-recorded & re-released in the last few years

Out of Rihanna’s 8 albums ANTI is the only one that came out in the streaming era, and that was 7 years ago. She’s literally been one of the most inactive artists of the streaming era (vs Taylor, one of the most if not the most active)

She had a lot of hits and catalog streams increased over the past years.

Her hits have great playlisting (better than the others).

She headlined the super bowl.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.