• JohnWayneHolland

• GentleDance

i have no words for this tbh 

except eat the rich 

Putting the ozone back in the hole :clap3: Environmentalist queen 

2 minutes ago, Dephira said:

:deadbanana4:

Doesn't she promote supposed organic-food consumption but then gets ozone enemas, gets fed intravenously, and largely starts pseudoscientific trends?

It's coming off more and more that she's only into weird, esoteric, elite-class, "it's good for you because it's rare and inaccessible" but not because it has any real-world benefits. 

3 minutes ago, Dephira said:

As she should, Queen :clap3:

1 minute ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

How is that supposed to help with anything? :rip:

“Decreases toxins found in the gut and body”, “Boosts the immune system and immune response”, “Restores gut health and function to an optimal state”, “Reduces chronic inflammation throughout the body”, and “Kills bacteria, parasites, viruses, and yeast.”

:bibliahh:

Y’all put worse things inside your holes! :redface:

everything I know about her holes has been against my will :toofunny3:

14 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

“Decreases toxins found in the gut and body”, “Boosts the immune system and immune response”, “Restores gut health and function to an optimal state”, “Reduces chronic inflammation throughout the body”, and “Kills bacteria, parasites, viruses, and yeast.”

:bibliahh:

:rip: i really doubt inserting Ozone down there will help with all that, and even if it did having a healthy diet will do that and more, like what's even the point? :rip:

23 minutes ago, Iceland said:

Y’all put worse things inside your holes! :redface:

Not true. Only organic meat for me !! 

Wonder if my top would enjoy my ozone fart

It always amazed me that she and Beyoncé were once friends. I just went to know what they talked about. 

1 hour ago, GentleDance said:

tbh it sounds good and actually makes lots of sense

4 minutes ago, shyboi said:

tbh it sounds good and actually makes lots of sense

sis, that's what the therapy claims to do, the science does not support this, there are no studies supporting these assertions :toofunny2:

14 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

sis, that's what the therapy claims to do, the science does not support this, there are no studies supporting these assertions :toofunny2:

how do we know science does not support this? i'm sure Gwyneth will provide some scientific data in due time, honestly i would like to try it

31 minutes ago, Tropez said:

It always amazed me that she and Beyoncé were once friends. I just went to know what they talked about. 

Same. It's such a weird pairing. :toofunny3: I know she's always been close with Chris (and still is) but she did genuinely seem to be close with Gwyneth too. I just wonder what on earth they related on. :skull:

1 hour ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

:rip: i really doubt inserting Ozone down there will help with all that, and even if it did having a healthy diet will do that and more, like what's even the point? :rip:

killing microbes in your gut is the last thing you want to do if you want a healthy gut. This is utter bullshit.

Ummm isn't the ozone layer thinning? We should be keeping ozone out of people's holes and let it remain in the atmosphere where it belongs.

light-yorangi-tiktok-girl-talking.gif

Edited by Cannon

15 minutes ago, Contessa said:

killing microbes in your gut is the last thing you want to do if you want a healthy gut. This is utter bullshit.

True, the fact that she would rather take vitamins and have nutrients administrated to her body through IVs instead of just EATING, she's just taking extra steps that will make her look like she's the healthiest person ever when in reality a lot of the things she does are just stupid and/or not healthy at all, but all of these people that watch her will believe in what she says because she's rich and famous :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.