Smile 2 (2024) | Teaser Trailer released

genetic fail

Wait, just realized there is someone shooting at Joel's character in the car scene

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Uncatena

• SchmoodRing

• Artur

11 hours ago, Artur said:

Hide contents

also, doesn't the curse lasts only 7 days or something? How would be possible for him to change jobs in between?

:deadbanana: 

I really hope the whole "dies in front of the crowd and spreads the curse" theory doesn't happen. Would be so obvious and cliché, imo. What I really need is someone being able to beat the monster once and for all.

That's what Smile 3 is for 😉 

Which ATRLers wrote the treatment 😂

First one was cute, but overrated. This looks nice, I can see it potentially being an upgrade. 

oooh when this pulls a Ouija and randomly gets a brilliant sequel YUP YUP YUP

Spoiler

I watched A Quiet Place Day One today and the Smile 2 trailer played in front of the movie, but the truck swerving didn't leave a bloody skid mark but a brown dirt one....maybe the online trailer is misleading on how Joel dies

• 2 months later...

As a superfan of the first movie, the trailers for the 2nd installment do not have me over the moon excited, but I will still watch!

yeah, this looks like its gonna ******* rock im not even going to lie... Parker Finn I knew I could trust you

Hopefully it's not another Ring series where there's really no escape from this :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.