2. Last Night

3. Kill Bill

4. Die For You remix

5. Boy’s a Liar pt.2

6. Creepin’

7. Anti Hero

Selena hit Top 10 in 2023! :jonnycat:

Shakira probably in the top 15 again :chick2:

unless someone big is dropping next friday. . miley might be able to get an additional week or more once the streams stay stable. 8 weeks or maybe more is possible.

Flowers is also about to get 9 weeks at #1 in the UK and Australia this coming week. 

Even Break My Heart debuted at #20 :snowman:

Selena, Miley and Ariana in the top 10, only the ex-acts that matter :clap3:

Edited by unclefloprry

Miley with a Top 3 album debut doubling the sales of her previous record and climbing back to #1 on the Hot 100. A success I fear.

I wonder if the label will promote miley like they did since none of the payola used on flowers to make the album successful worked 

Edited by DawnAnti

Calm Down!! SELEGEND. :jonny6:

River deserves more, its THE bop from the album. But its not radio material, unfortunately she should change to Jaded soon. But lets see, i personally Love it and its the song im streaming the most 

Edited by Selegend

OMG SAAAALINA:jonny5:

damn, i hope River can be a hit in the long run 

CALM DOWN :WAP:  AND YET ATRL IS SAYING THAT SELENA IS NOT A HITMAKER :WAP: 

9 hours ago, Richmond said:

Why is Rock and a Hard Place randomly top 10 all these months later :rip:

Morgan freefalling like the fraud he is :rip:

Freefalling? You realize the song of his that's being predicted isn't what's going to be number one this week, but an earlier single that hasn't even made it to the top ten yet, right?

Last Night isn't being predicted yet here (along with 4 other songs: Kill Bill, Boy's A Liar, Die For You, and Creepin'), but its points should still be more than strong enough for top 5, if not top 3. The only reason he isn't holding number one over Miley is because of radio due to her album flopping.

9 hours ago, DawnAnti said:

I wonder if the label will promote miley like they did since none of the payola used on flowers to make the album successful worked 

Tbh I don’t think even the label expected Flowers success it does not make any sense

34 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Freefalling? You realize the song of his that's being predicted isn't what's going to be number one this week, but an earlier single that hasn't even made it to the top ten yet, right?

Last Night isn't being predicted yet here (along with 4 other songs: Kill Bill, Boy's A Liar, Die For You, and Creepin'), but its points should still be more than strong enough for top 5, if not top 3. The only reason he isn't holding number one over Miley is because of radio due to her album flopping.

Yeah I was confused for that free falling comment. I wouldn't be surprised if Last Night only falls to #3 (it's still #1 on spotify and apple music)

And also surprised about that other Morgan Wallen single (Thought you should know) being still top 10 considering it was released on May 2022 and it already peaked on country airplay 2 weeks ago.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.