Jump to content

42 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

There are rumours that she's going to be on the world cup song. Does anyone know anything about this?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kishi said:

giphy.gif

 

Can't wait to see her in Lisbon for Rock In Rio this June!

Im going too!! Im traveling all the way from New York for this b****.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tá fazendo tudo que eu mando, tá achando que logo vai ME-TER. Mas no fundo eu tô só brincando com você.

 

Image result for gif anitta rock in rio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2019 at 1:51 AM, SchmoodRing said:

Are yall hype for her game over album or what?

I am!

 

I saw her live two weeks ago. It was a short set after Premio Lo Nuestro, but I was greatful to be up front by the stage. 

 

And she keeps releasing the bops!

 

Terremoto and Favela Chegou are everything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, kishi said:

I am!

 

I saw her live two weeks ago. It was a short set after Premio Lo Nuestro, but I was greatful to be up front by the stage. 

 

And she keeps releasing the bops!

 

Terremoto and Favela Chegou are everything. 

I hope that the tracklist is valid and that we get the album by summer or fall the latest. She has gained so much momentum and needs to keep going and striking while the iron is hot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

I hope that the tracklist is valid and that we get the album by summer or fall the latest. She has gained so much momentum and needs to keep going and striking while the iron is hot. 

Do you think she'll actually release an album? 

 

Less artists are doing so and instead opting for EPs and singles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bola Rebola is that bitch

g8HJE8R.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, kishi said:

Do you think she'll actually release an album? 

 

Less artists are doing so and instead opting for EPs and singles. 

She better I mean the bitch got caught with a tracklist so yeah... she better pull through. It's legit been a couple of years. Or at least do us all a favor and compile your singles into a playlist like Kim Petras did

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gonna need her female collabs to come out asap. Especially the ones with Becky g and karol g 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her new album KISSES, available everywhere!

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update!

 

She has the following collabs coming out very soon:

 

DJ Khaled

DJ Snake

Marshmello 

Alesso

Major Lazer

Zedd

Clean Bandit

Sean Paul

Ozuna

Madonna
Zion Y Lennox
Karol G
Thalia
Rita Ora
Cardi B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2019 at 3:42 AM, SchmoodRing said:

Update!

 

She has the following collabs coming out very soon:

 

DJ Khaled

DJ Snake

Marshmello 

Alesso

Major Lazer

Zedd

Clean Bandit

Sean Paul

Ozuna

Madonna
Zion Y Lennox
Karol G
Thalia
Rita Ora
Cardi B

Are these last 4 confirmed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rafael said:

Are these last 4 confirmed?

She's been photographed with rita and Alesso in the studio more than once now. Probably for his album. Karol G and her have already confirmed having something in the works. She has reached to Thalia and Cardi B camp. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites