Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

45 posts in this topic

I was surprised that Anitta doesn't have a base thread here so i thought i'd make one. This is my second thread made ever so if im lacking something can someone please let me know?

support the brazilian queen's latest single and first one in spanish!

does anyone else stan this talent?

I'm just getting into this Brazilian legend and she has so many bops

Also Bang and Essa Mina É Louca >>>> the other girls

Her song with Maluma slays

i hope she breaks into more international market like shakira did with Laundry service.

shes kinda following the same formula, get big in your native market then leap internationally 

I've been following her since 'Show das poderosas' but last year I became for of a stan with 'Si o No' with Maluma :flame:

And right now I'm obsessed with her new songs 'Paradinha' and 'Switch' with Iggy.

By the way, what happened with the official video? I've seen the leaks all over youtube but nothing on Iggy's official channel.

Paradinha #4 most viewed music video in the past 24 hours & #23 currently most viewed in the US (was #13). When will the other brazilians???

support your sudamerica queens atrl

jmBGWG6.gif

Not a stan but I hope Anitta can make B-Pop a thing worldwide. Vamo lá Brasil.

tumblr_n8cysfR2WR1r5joqho1_250.gif

Paradinha is #1 itunes Brazil, #11 itunes portugal, and in the hundreds (& climbing) in Mexico & Spain!! Also for some reason its like #140 or something in ireland! All good because she's never charted in these countries before!

Rainha do Brasil, o sucesso dela me enche de orgulho. :chick3: Espero que a carreira internacional dê certo. 

I'm so proud of her becoming known worldwide :chick3: 

I can't it's too much, paradinha is ****ing amazing. I have been following her since Bang was released.

I loved that entire album Bang! it was on repeat for so long

Itunes Brazil: 

#1 Paradinha

#6 Sua Cara

#14 Loka

#20 Switch

#23 Você partiu meu coração

#50 Sim ou Não

Spotify Brazil:

#2 Paradinha

#8 Switch

#15 Você partiu meu coração

#21 Loka

#59 Sim ou Não

I know some of it is from a few days ago but i just saw the tweet now and don't know how to check itunes Brazil but either way who else???? When will the others?

I can't make a thread, but here is some new informations about Anitta's next moves:

1- J. Balvin confirmed that he has a new feature with Anitta coming. (Dá vontade né, Maluma? :fan:)

2- Anitta is shooting a new video this month with Mc Zaac, Tropkillaz and Maejor.

Someone please make a thread, we need to keep people update about Anitta here. @Youtakemehigher

3 hours ago, Private Show said:

I can't make a thread, but here is some new informations about Anitta's next moves:

1- J. Balvin confirmed that he has a new feature with Anitta coming. (Dá vontade né, Maluma? :fan:)

2- Anitta is shooting a new video this month with Mc Zaac, Tropkillaz and Maejor.

Someone please make a thread, we need to keep people update about Anitta here. @Youtakemehigher

I've seen those news too but i just need reciepts to make the thread lol