Mariah more streams than Madonna, Celine, Whitney, etc. in 2023, why? Youtube too!

suburbannature

5 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

Wait. Didn’t Christina recently get lead credits for Moves Like Jagger yet she STILL doesn’t appear on these lists? :skull:

Not Miss X appearing on the list 2 years ago when that was NOT the case yet even with that now she disappeared altogether now. :deadbanana4:

It seems things have gone from worse to worser for her career.

Jeremiah

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stevyy

• suburbannature

• Chris

• Virtual_Insanity

58 minutes ago, est. in 90s said:

Thread backfire :dies:

Is the backfire in the room with us right now

Edited by suburbannature

1 hour ago, spree said:

this is more embarrassing for Mariah than it is for Madonna.

Which one has a heavily-promoted new tour and just appeared at the Grammys (and everywhere else recently)? Which one has been MIA since December?

Sorry to tell you that an alleged Christmas Fad is out-streaming your fave yet again. 

4 hours ago, est. in 90s said:

Thread backfire :dies:

the thread was obvious bait for a few of the madonna stans that always get mad when mariahs name gets brought up and they ate the worms as expected and they went straight to the brain where the rest of the worms are

its a wrap and i stay in love viral with no netflix show two minute slot, now what :bird:

11 hours ago, Jjang said:

And it's already projected to gross more than Gaga's last two tours combined. What about it? :giraffe:

so let's get back on topic:

Shame people want to see M but not want to stream her music :toofunny2:

Once again, leave Whitney out of these.

11 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

Wait. Didn’t Christina recently get lead credits for Moves Like Jagger yet she STILL doesn’t appear on these lists? :skull:

Glad you're keeping tabs on my TABS fave!

Xtina has a Diamond-certified 1B+ streamed song to her name, something which one of her late 90s peers does not have to her credit. And guess what? She will soon have two with her GRAMMY-winning hit "Say Something" :clap3:

1 hour ago, Mr. Stratus said:

so let's get back on topic:

Shame people want to see M but not want to stream her music :toofunny2:

So the 3.19 million people who streamed her music yesterday don't count?

Do you ever think before you type? :rip:

Well done mimi :clap3:

Pink and shakira are still slaying after all these years, too :jonny6:.. Talent really wins :clap3:

Mariah always widens the streaming gap between her and Madonna each year. She has insane streaming stats in Christmas season, and they are not miniscule.

I'm not surprised, Mariah is amongts the top 10 alongside Madonna and Whitney, I wish we could see Janet up there as well, that's what truly breaks my heart, mom deserves better :gaycat7:

15 hours ago, Jjang said:

And it's already projected to gross more than Gaga's last two tours combined. What about it? :giraffe:

:rip:

2 hours ago, MadOnHer said:

So the 3.19 million people who streamed her music yesterday don't count?

Do you ever think before you type? :rip:

Britney Spears, Shreya Goshal and Lata Mangeshkar though :clap3:

OT- Imagine thinking Mariah is an Xmas fad :rip: The joke writes itself

9 hours ago, AMIT said:

Not Miss X appearing on the list 2 years ago when that was NOT the case yet even with that now she disappeared altogether now. :deadbanana4:

It seems things have gone from worse to worser for her career.

Jeremiah

If only her fans could take some time to stop whining about insta posts that happened ages ago and actually stream Xtina's music

Jeremiah

22 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

more than just friends the next tik tok hit gone take her to the #1 spot

spacer.png

Or when TikTok gets ahold of that iconic “if we were two Lego blocks even the Harvard university graduating class of 2010 couldn’t put us back together again” from Up Out My Face, she’s gonna have her Running Up That Hill moment, I fear! (I already saw a few TikToks with that sound) tiffany pollard eyelashes GIF

1 minute ago, CottageHore said:

Or when TikTok gets ahold of that iconic “if we were two Lego blocks even the Harvard university graduating class of 2010 couldn’t put us back together again” from Up Out My Face, she’s gonna have her Running Up That Hill moment, I fear! (I already saw a few TikToks with that sound) tiffany pollard eyelashes GIF

Memoirs is so memeable, she's ahead of her time and too relevant I fear

tiffany pollard eyelashes GIF

12 hours ago, MadOnHer said:

Do you ever think before you type?

What do you think?

Scott Borchetta
17 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Which one has a heavily-promoted new tour and just appeared at the Grammys (and everywhere else recently)? Which one has been MIA since December?

Sorry to tell you that an alleged Christmas Fad is out-streaming your fave yet again. 

that excuse doesn’t work because it’s not like a tour would do anything for mariah’s catalog considering she can’t even sell out theaters :rip:

i’m sorry madonna has the demand to still go on $200M grossing tours i guess? 

4 minutes ago, Scott Borchetta said:

that excuse doesn’t work because it’s not like a tour would do anything for mariah’s catalog considering she can’t even sell out theaters :rip:

i’m sorry madonna has the demand to still go on $200M grossing tours i guess? 

Interesting because she just sold out four arena shows two months ago. :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.