Did SZA Serve the Best Look Last Night?

BOOMBAYAH

She looked great, the dress was nice but she was overall just glowing

Cardi's carpet look takes the cake for me though, she slayed down in royal blue :jonny: I thought the dress was Iris Van Herpen but apparently it's another designer

spacer.png

Reminded me of icon Jamie Lee Curtis' dress for Vogue :jonny:

Jamie Lee Curtis in British Vogue. (British Vogue)

27 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Mother :flame:

The line of makeup down her nose was not it.

26 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

She looked great, the dress was nice but she was overall just glowing

Cardi's carpet look takes the cake for me though, she slayed down in royal blue :jonny: I thought the dress was Iris Van Herpen but apparently it's another designer

spacer.png

Came here to say this. My whole family watched the red carpet together and we were so GAGGED. what a lewk.:jonny6:

(We were laughing at her holding it up it every 5 secs though and wondering if she was going to be able to sit in it or if she would have to change :deadbanana2:)

3 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

Came here to say this. My whole family watched the red carpet together and we were so GAGGED. what a lewk.:jonny6:

(We were laughing at her holding it up it every 5 secs though and wondering if she was going to be able to sit in it or if she would have to change :deadbanana2:)

I was kinda disappointed when she presented in another (okay) look, but I realized it would've been a mess trying to uphold it onstage. It was crafted for photos, not moving on TV, so that change makes sense.

She’s gone totally overboard on the body modifications. Pull up a shot of what her ass looks like. It’s ridiculous

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.