Who is the least deserving 4x AOTY loser? Beyoncé or Lady Gaga

KatyPrismSpirit

The Fame Monster/Born This Way and Lemonade/Renaissance deserved. Both of these things can be true. At least they have Grammys tho!

gaga doesn't need writing or producing camps, knows how write her own songs, can play multiple instruments and has done queer music as queer woman herself long before it was "cool" - so yeah miss gaga on this one

Same users running/breaking they neck to drag Bey.

Objectively speaking:

The Fame, Born This Way, ASIB,

Self Titled, Lemonade, and Renaissance

were all great contenders for AOTY. 

Both deserve to win at least once. However, they’re fine not winning when you take a look at their award collections. Some still doesn’t have a single Grammy, and some girls still can’t sing nobody how many Grammys and vocal coach they have. Some probably cry at night wishing they can see the keys and hit it with perfect precision when they sing like the Vegas Show Gurl! :giraffe:

Edited by Kh-Loud

32 minutes ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

Gaga is an actual musician while Beyonce is a Vegas showgirl, so this comparison makes no sense. 

Gaga: Simulates sex with a rapist and gets vomited on 

Beyoncé: 

Gaga lost more gracefully. Beyonce always pushes these intense guilt trip campaigns to give it to her and her stans keep it up on social media and the press. 

38 minutes ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

Gaga is an actual musician while Beyonce is a Vegas showgirl, so this comparison makes no sense. 

38 minutes ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

Yet only one resorts to Vegas. 

6 minutes ago, Pheromosa said:

Gaga was never a top contender any year she was nominated :penguin:

Delusions… she was in 2010 & 2011

literally no one cares that gaga lost or even expected her to win so there’s your answer

Are we still pretending Beyoncé hasn’t won more Grammys than anyone else in history? And I know the argument is “she hasn’t won as often in the big 4 categories”. As she shouldn’t. She doesn’t write or produce any of her own music, why would that be awarded? 

Bey is an incredible vocalist and performer but songwriter? She isn’t one so Gaga, Mariah, Lana, etc being snubbed is way more shocking than Bey not getting her 33rd Grammy for AOTY in 2023

If You Say So Shrug GIF

I'm not sure I understand the question in hand. Who's the least deserving of being a 4-time AOTY loser or who's the least deserving to eventually win one?

Edited by dumbsparce

i would say 1 and 1.

The fame deserved upon the nominations against it in 2010 (as Taylor fan I admit Taylor has done a lot better in the future and she deserved more with the other two wins).

Gaga didn't deserve in 2011 against 21, the perfect AOTY winner, everthing on its side. 

Beyoncè really deserved in 2013 (beck, really?). Success, revolutionary marketing and cultural impact.

I'm not his fan but Drake deserved to win in 2017 with Views, over both lemonade and 25.

1 hour ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

57 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

literally no one cares that gaga lost or even expected her to win so there’s your answer

:duck:

2 hours ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

:snowman:

1 hour ago, besaid said:

Gaga lost more gracefully. Beyonce always pushes these intense guilt trip campaigns to give it to her and her stans keep it up on social media and the press. 

Gaga was never the strongest contender in any of her years to begin with. :cold2:

well i mean no one deserve  or not deserve but in that case gaga always is doing the music that she wants to do, you can tell she is an artist first, and that's why she always rise bc talent always wins.