Did ADELE's lackluster showing at the GRAMMY's prove that she is over for good?

LanaDelRey

She just needs to make an album that resonates more with the GP, and that's if she cares at all about finding success. 

A song like Easy On Me shows that the GP still cares about her. They just didn't care about 30 as a whole. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supertiffany

• GipJo

• Pleighboy

• Carrie-is-no-1

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In her "weaker year" she got more Grammys than some girls in their entire careers  :foxaylove2:

Yes, she's so over that in her weakest era alone, she received more nominations and won more awards than Lana Del Rey in her entire career. Poor her. :soda:

6 hours ago, KingWitch said:

Also these circle jerks threads are boring . 

1 hour ago, Klein said:

She just needs to make an album that resonates more with the GP, and that's if she cares at all about finding success. 

A song like Easy On Me shows that the GP still cares about her. They just didn't care about 30 as a whole. 

preach :clap3:

but it looks like she needs to get this 30 album out for herself. I personally love it, but i understand why the album didn't do as well.

1 hour ago, Pleighboy said:

Lol at Taylor fans in here gloating. I wonder if the same question will be posed or will the Tays feel the same when Midnights lose AOTY or not be nominated at all in 2024. 

The way they forgot that Taylor won a big fat 0 Grammy for Reputa and Lover :dies: At least Adele has won a Grammy for every single era so far

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.