Björk becomes a x16 Grammy loser, why?

TheBoss

pretentiousness always loses:clap3:

Edited by terrorblade

the fossora loss was deserved cause the albums not great but most of these snubs were absurd

They didn't award her earlier more accessible work so they aren't gonna award her now. It doesn't really matter though. Winning Grammy's is a big deal for some artists but Bjork is already one of the most well known, acclaimed and well respected alternative artists, she doesn't need it. 

The Icelandic Katy Perry :clap3: 

No but seriously, this just goes to show how much of a joke the Grammy's are.

I don't even know why OLI's still submitting her albums at this point.

Tbf Grammy's rarely award alt girls especially if they aren't from North America. Most of the most well known alt girls have never won and only been nominated a few times. Kate Bush was only nominated like three times. :rip:

Edited by Mikeymoonshine

2 hours ago, Archetype said:

Probably because no one wants to listen to her entire discography 

Maybe Bjork is not horse girl enough for you 

She is the type of Artist that simply is above that, so getting a Grammy would be a stain for her.

Lack of talent I fear :clap3: 

3 hours ago, 4Walls said:

Maybe Bjork is not horse girl enough for you 

I love Björk and a lot of her music, but let’s be honest, a small fragment of the population is even capable of listening to an entire Björk album.  

23 minutes ago, Archetype said:

I love Björk and a lot of her music, but let’s be honest, a small fragment of the population is even capable of listening to an entire Björk album.  

Exactly, those of us with brains…

7 hours ago, magazine said:

Never heard of this person

I’ve only heard the name once when the show 1 girl 5 gays was still airing. She was used to drag Gaga or Madonna and I figured she was local Canadian talent. Apparently she’s a bigger deal that I thought. 

Perhaps she should collab with Diane Warren so they can finally win an Oscar and a Grammy :foxaylove2:

:toofunny3:
Why is she so overrated by the gays?

It's really more of an indictment on the Grammys than Bjork. They'll look like idiots if they never end up getting her one.

She has defined Alternative music ever since she started making it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.