Christina now credited as lead on Moves Like Jagger on Spotify

ddddynamite

33 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Do we know where is she ranked now among the top streamed 90s female artists ? :fan:

…the same because this song has always been counted among her streaming total (6.6B). It’s just been moved from “Featured” to “Orphan”. 

This changes nothing except bumping Genie off her page and making her homepage look really ugly :deadbanana4:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ddddynamite

• SinnerCity

• JustLikeHoney

• Power love

Top Posters In This Topic

She should be, since she's the only decent/good part of that terrible and atrocious song. :coffee2:

3 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

…the same because this song has always been counted among her streaming total (6.6B). It’s just been moved from “Featured” to “Orphan”. 

This changes nothing except bumping Genie off her page and making her homepage look really ugly :deadbanana4:

:deadbanana:

She deserves better

the collabs are Meh anyways, only Lady Marmalade is decent (and MLJ kinda)

7 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

The way Mariah has DOUBLE the albums yet isn’t that far from Christina :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Power love said:

The way Mariah has DOUBLE the albums yet isn’t that far from Christina :deadbanana4:

? This is a thread about the Maroon 5 song Moves Like Jagger

Well anyway, if you want to compare the streams from Mariah’s ALBUMS (6.5B) more than double the streams from Christina’s ALBUMS (2.6B)

For a while no one talked about Xtina 

There has been a shift in the last few years at least in the stan world 
Hopefully that will translate as  interest on her catalogue 

1 hour ago, JustLikeHoney said:

tumblr_inline_r4mwagLCMr1qktomp_500.thum

Say Something is Christina's hit. That band is not pulling any streaming hits from anywhere else. 

Neither is Christina, so what's your point?

JustLikeHoney
12 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Neither is Christina, so what's your point?

My point is the Christina version of Say Something is at 927k the solo version without Christina is at 100k. Christina pulled in those streams. Mariah's Christmas song is pulling more streams than all her music in Feb. Feature or regular songs. Mariah is streaming repellent outside the holidays.  

Edited by JustLikeHoney

Just now, JustLikeHoney said:

My point is the Christina version of Say Something is at 927k the solo version without Christina is at 100k. Christina pulled in those streams. Mariah's Christmas song is pulling more streams than all her music in Feb. Feature or regular songs. Mariah is streaming repellent outside the holidays.  

False. Say Something Feat. Christina is the single that's got playlisting, the solo version doesn't and given that Christina's back catalogue is barely being streamed we can conclude that such numbers come directly from the playlist. Neither Christina nor A Big Great World are being consumed in 2023, that's why Christina''s songs on her main page are all features. She's just being carried away by the biggest artists

Maroon 5: 53M listeners (Moves Like Jagger)

Pitbull: 32M Listeners (Feel This Moment)

P!nk: 32M Listeners (Lady Marmalade)

---------------------------------------

Christina: 22M Listeners

Christina would be royally screwed if Spotify only counted her discography and not her features.

JustLikeHoney
12 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

False. Say Something Feat. Christina is the single that's got playlisting, the solo version doesn't and given that Christina's back catalogue is barely being streamed we can conclude that such numbers come directly from the playlist. Neither Christina nor A Big Great World are being consumed in 2023, that's why Christina''s songs on her main page are all features. She's just being carried away by the biggest artists

Christina would be royally screwed if Spotify only counted her discography and not her features.

Doesn't Mariah have less monthly listeners? :coffee:

I don't really know. I haven't paid attention to her since Christmas. No one has. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney

Congrats, Christina.:clap3:

21 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

I don't really know. I haven't paid attention to her since Christmas. No one has. 

Mariah has 21M listeners and all her top songs are her own singles, no features, with more than 200M streams each and she's currently getting 500K+ strrams a day with It's a Wrap, a viral deep cut released in 2009. Christina simply can't compete, but you knew that already.

17 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Damn, now her whole Spotify Top 5 is features :deadbanana4:

1. Moves Like Jagger

2. Feel This Moment

3. Say Something

4. El Ultimo Adiós

5. Lady Marmalade

:dies:

OT: Fantastic :clap3:

42 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Mariah in January 2023 +95.7M
Christina in January 2023 +33.5M

I swear Xtina stans are all trying to get her dragged.

17 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

:deadbanana4:

5 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

On Amazon Music it's still a feature. It's strange that doesn't change on other platforms. 

they most likely threatened Spotify

truly the thief of pop

Hx1YSjS.gif

42 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

I LOVE the good sis X, but her stans gawking "a certain fanbase will be mad!" and then these receipts getting posted is just :toofunny3:

it's not even anything new :dies: @ProudLBS has constantly clocked them with this too

JustLikeHoney
3 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Now compare their Grammy wins. 

Why you here in a Christina thread trying so hard? 

Edited by JustLikeHoney

4 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

Again lady marmalade is not a featured song. U can't be a feature on a song. They are all leads on that song.

1 hour ago, Distantconstellation said:

Again lady marmalade is not a featured song. U can't be a feature on a song. They are all leads on that song.

...And? She's a lead alongside other three artists, it doesn't invalidate the fact her own music completely overshadowed by her guest appearances.

1 hour ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Now compare their Grammy wins. 

Why you here in a Christina thread trying so hard? 

Y'all really holding on to the Grammys for dear life as if they meant something. Besides collecting dust on a shelve, what else is Christina supposed to do with those awards? She ain't selling music, she ain't getting streamed and she's hardly selling out tours around the world so what was your point exactly, besides being off-topic?

Her top 3 most popular songs on Spotify being from ‘features era’ in the early 2010s is sending me :rip:

she’s never removing these songs from her set list 

On 2/4/2023 at 2:38 AM, Both Sides Now said:

Damn, now her whole Spotify Top 5 is features :deadbanana4:

1. Moves Like Jagger

2. Feel This Moment

3. Say Something

4. El Ultimo Adiós

5. Lady Marmalade

:skull:

You can just say they are not solo songs, but still... :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.