Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Younger: Season 6 | Premieres June 12

137 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Alien. said:

So good!!!! So much drama. I can’t at Charles playing the “I LefT mYy cooOmPaANyY toO bEe wiIth YoOUu” 

No bitch, you left it so you would get the investment and not go bankrupt. She truly belongs with Josh

This season looks SO GOOD! June is going to be SUCH A GOOD MONTH for television with this coming back! :jonny5: 

Lizzo's Juice being the first song played of the season :alexz: 

The "9 To 5" singalong in the bar was cute and definitely the highlight of the episode. :clap3: 

With Josh going to be a father, it'll only push him further from Liza. Though it's still obvious they have feelings for each other! And Charles told Liza he loved her :jonny5: 

Good starter episode. 

Tonight's episode was a good opener. But, I just don't care about Charles and Liza, I care more about Liza at work and everything that happens there.

it was back? hilary's not even tweeting about it :deadbanana2:

52 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Meaning we should get a renewal announcement soon! Though I don't think I want this past a 10th season as I want Hilary to give us new music at some point!

12 hours ago, Hector said:

Meaning we should get a renewal announcement soon! Though I don't think I want this past a 10th season as I want Hilary to give us new music at some point!

Not to mention both Darren and a writer have confirmed that they haven’t planned an end to the show yet. If this show goes past an eighth season, we can kiss another album goodbye for good. :deadbanana4:

6 hours ago, Right Now said:

Not to mention both Darren and a writer have confirmed that they haven’t planned an end to the show yet. If this show goes past an eighth season, we can kiss another album goodbye for good. :deadbanana4:

I feel like TV Land is going to milk this show for all it's worth, seven seasons is quite enough.

The latest episode was the best one since the season premiere. Kelsey and Diana getting arrested for public urination and having that knife.  :ahh: Charles' boner scene with Liza was hilarious too. :lmao: 

I loved every scene with Josh, Lauren, and the baby, it was funny and cute :heart2:

I like how they're playing up the dynamic that Charles is the enemy through business against Liza. And bringing back the love triangle between Charles, Josh, and Liza. 

Next episode having Liza taking drugs :rip: