Rita Ora performs new hit on Tonight Show

Junlin

Love Rita downE & she can normally do no wrong for me, but this song is just not it. And whoever choreographed this will not be seeing heaven. 

Screaming at @ the blonde guy giving all his energy

Edited by Modus
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

It's crazy because she can sing and perform but the music is very mid. Phoenix had songs like Anywhere, Hell of a Life, Cashmere that were in my life's soundtrack back in those years. I hope she has good music in this next project

she looked beautiful and the vocals were amazing but i wouldnt expect less from firo

Rita Ora is a national treasure - Celebria - ATRL 

cute performance but her music is always so mid and lacking in identity.

enough to get the occasional radio driven hit but not enough to actually foster a fanbase. a waste of talent imo 

38 minutes ago, Harrier said:

cute performance but her music is always so mid and lacking in identity.

enough to get the occasional radio driven hit but not enough to actually foster a fanbase. a waste of talent imo 

She tried doing “less mid” type songs and the public paid her dust. 

The UK is so disposable with female artists the only way to stay is to push out radio fodder sadly. And if you’re like Rita who is primarily in it for the money and you’re not really bothered if artistry doesn’t sell, she’ll sell mid. 

1 hour ago, lover. said:

How the **** did she get a promo slot on the tonight show? :priceless:

Tbh she's basically friends with everyone in the industry apart from Dua Lipa so she probably called in a favour :mandown:

2 hours ago, lover. said:

How the **** did she get a promo slot on the tonight show? :priceless:

As if this is a big deal especially for her :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.