Viral tweet exposes society’s FATPHOBIA towards Sam Smith

Aren

5 hours ago, nadiamendell said:

Fn6pPdYacAAO6sm?format=jpg&name=large

Wait, what IS this outfit??? :deadbanana2: I'm sorry, but someone did Sam dirty with the styling in this video. :skull:

This is a choiceee . No

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• Negev

• paperfectdelusion

• Aren

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Only on Twitter will such think pieces be discussed. Out in the real world where people touch grass, they couldn't care less about this 2010s fad who got one TikTok hit last year 

m6P0iBE.gif 

iirc Harry also got hate/ controversy for wearing feminine. But yeah, all of them not look so fashionable tbh

Kidna of true, but Harry and Lil Nas did get a lot of criticism

9 hours ago, Cheers said:

Gordofobia :ahh: the way I literally never heard anyone say this in Spanish until now

Really? Its a fairly common word in portuguese.

6 hours ago, nadiamendell said:

Fn6pPdYacAAO6sm?format=jpg&name=large

Wait, what IS this outfit??? :deadbanana2: I'm sorry, but someone did Sam dirty with the styling in this video. :skull:

This looks like "Bad Romance Video Look" ordered on Wish :gaygacat5:

Gordofobia mis torneadas nalgas, Sam Smith se ve de la verga.

3 hours ago, Cain said:

This is such a 2000s take jesus :skull:

Quite ironic considering your DP :toofunny3: but still I’ll happily take the 2000s over obesity, laziness and unhealthy diet 💀

OT: Sam looks terrible. 

The only person with nice fits is Nas X though...

Harry Styles got dragged by right wing media relentlessly in their "make men masculine again" campaign when photos of him in a dress for a magazine were going viral. Not to mention the gays coming at him for using queerness as an aesthetic.

Bad Bunny has ALWAYS looked like a mess in his feminine attire, sorry. But he's conventionally attractive and much like Harry, has a fanbase of many straight women while still being straight or at least "masculine". 

Lil Nas X also got tons of heat, but more so for his videos. His fits are always nice and he can rock the hell out of a crop top and what he wears. You can tell his stylist knows what they're doing. Nas X can pull off most of what he wears and his tour outfits slap, sorry :michael:

As for Sam, I'm happy for them but they look unflattering and people can see that. I'm glad they're confident though and they clearly are getting more flack (especially from gays) because they aren't as conventionally attractive as the other 3, but I personally think they have a poor sense of style. It's their prerogative though so more power to them.

Edited by Planet Mars

Sam looked like a thanksgiving turkey by comparison! The corset is not fitting, the hat should be lower, the gloves could be little longer, the color of whole outfit is a mess and what’s that thing covering their nipples:rip:

Just now, paperfectdelusion said:

Sam looked like a thanksgiving turkey by comparison! The corset is not fitting, the hat should be lower, the gloves could be little longer, the color of whole outfit is a mess and what’s that thing covering their nipples:rip:

Sam probably gaslighted by their stylist cuz this is literally the worst celebrity styling I had ever seen! Even Tina Burner from drag race would come up with a better look!:penguin:

38 minutes ago, Zoomer said:

Quite ironic considering your DP :toofunny3: but still I’ll happily take the 2000s over obesity, laziness and unhealthy diet 💀

OT: Sam looks terrible. 

This is just a very outdated notion, bodies and bodyfat distribution are different and genetically differentiated for everyone :huh:

Not every fat person is unhealthy and not every skinny person is healthy, that’s just a myth 

5 hours ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

Lol. Take a look at the gainer community on Twitter. You’d be very surprised 

I assume these are people who get fatter willingly ? Literally why. Clothes don't fit, you get hot and sweaty from walking a few steps, run out of breath doing simple things. I mean I get dad bods, but not obesity 

11 hours ago, Lemonjuice said:

Of course people will not like sam:  they’re not attractive at all and they’re doing too much to look sexy when they’re clearly not 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.