TJ Osborne shares Sam Smith & Harry Styles comparison

Kimmo

Roman Holiday

They both suck, but Harry takes better care of his physique. Most people will always prefer a body that looks like it's exercised and snatched, not fed Wendy's 3 times a day and alcohol every night. 

EDIT: That's not to say you can't be a bigger man and still be attractive, that's just not Sam's lane

Edited by Roman Holiday

What androgynous bisexual king Harry Styles does in his videos has class to it, he doesn't make music videos in low class and take piss in his mouth for desperate "pick me, talk about me pls" tactics, but the brother of the dumbass "who's gonna clean your toilets, Donald Trump" chanteuse better get those Twitter'd "yaaassss king" tweets, I guess

m6P0iBE.gif

Harry Styles wa routinely being dragged though, don't you remember the Candace Owens situation?

Conservative media was definitely after him, much like Sam and Lil Nas X.

People constantly do the whole, "so and so did this and nobody cared", like we all have selective amnesia.

Give me a break...

both get dragged for their hideous outfits. 

funny cause sam looks good on the left pic, but i've never seen that outfit. maybe controversy and think pieces is what they wanted 

UT476WsMirSA.jpg?o=1

Harry's had his fair share of draggings

Sam had more graphic innuendo. It’s not just his body. Tweet only telling half of it. I love it though. I grew up with BET’s UnCut. If the straights can do it on TV, then us Gays should too. They came for WAP hard too. As well as Madonna , Janet, Britney, Christina, George Michel etc. 

Edited by princedonte

Harry always in these discussions

He is currently Hated :ahh: whyTf are they giving HIM as an example?

I've never seen both videos but Sam's outfits clearly look better from those pics! The other could never!

55 minutes ago, RockStarShit69 said:

str8 and skinny that's why

he is literally gay lol :rip:

… this isn’t telling the full story. Harry’s outfits are generally well fitting. Sam’s looks are simply sloppy, ill-fitting, and not at all flattering. Someone can be bigger and wear revealing looks without looking like they got dressed in the dark room of a discount bargain bin store. If you’re going to wear that style, make sure it looks damn good. 

As shallow as it sounds, one is good looking/skinny and one is not + overweight. There's nothing deeper than that. If Sam Smith was more attractive people would've liked whatever he's doing. And it's not about their sexuality because I never see anyone here shitting on someone like Olly Alexander when he does anything androgynous.

Being considered attractive is not a human right and is never going to be equally distributed lmfao.

Like, yeah, people prefer one image to the other. Same way people prefer certain kinds of music over others.

This whole "sexuality" and "expression" nonsense is ridiculous considering the outcry is about a MUSIC VIDEO. A PRODUCT that has been offered up for consumption. The whining would make sense if people were mocking private photos or paparazzi pictures on a beach or something.

It's like saying "music is not only for people who can sing". Yeah. Sure. But the minute you move from singing in the shower to singing in public, people are free to have any opinions they want. People can and WILL reject any product they don't want - even if that product includes the body of a famous white male.

1 hour ago, J Legend X said:

he is literally gay lol :rip:

They were referring to Harry :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.