Ex Bodyguard exposes Beyonce for drug use?

sweetkiss

is there any truth to this? :jonny6:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• CaptainMusic

• swissman

• sweetkiss

Oopppppppppp :redface: The way he EXPOSED them wow :redface:

Edited by Henry Torres

Gurl you're way too old to be wanting to mess with Beyoncé publicly. Nothing will "come to light," but instead you'll rot in the darkest jail cells if you keep going.

I don’t think Beyonce is “on drugs” to be where she’s at I don’t think she would be. But I can see her indulging and partying like every other normal person every now and then. I kinda also believe the whole Keri Hilson thing. Overall… I think this guy is telling some truth but also sprinkling a little bit of spice into it

Keri Hilson, her redemption era is coming :clap3:

1 minute ago, Asparagus Spears said:

I don’t think Beyonce is “on drugs” to be where she’s at I don’t think she would be. But I can see her indulging and partying like every other normal person every now and then. I kinda also believe the whole Keri Hilson thing. Overall… I think this guy is telling some truth but also sprinkling a little bit of spice into it

he didnt say which drugs 

if he has no proof she should be quiet 

Also if he comes back to tell us that she doesn’t write songs but will take a writing credit we been knew. Tell us something we don’t know 

would official_uncle_ron lie? 

"just like you guys started, i can put my foot down and make it all go all" meanwhile having 8k likes on tiktok H0dYcJq.gif 

If you're going to "expose" someone, don't give us stale "tea" (Keri Hilson) that tabloids/online stans have been gossiping about, it's too easy. What next, Ring The Alarm was really about Rihanna? :clown:

Loads of celebs are on coke anyway, wouldn't surprise me if Bey dabbles in some nose candy too :rip:

4 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

"just like you guys started, i can put my foot down and make it all go all" meanwhile having 8k likes on tiktok H0dYcJq.gif 

1675037088834.png

this is only proof he being serving

Lol, everyone knows JayZ’s problematic past. He dealt drugs to impoverished communities, shot his own brother and stabbed a record producer. What does he think will come as any surprise about the way he does business? :rip:

All he “exposed” was the fact they’re capitalist millionaires, who became successful behaving like capitalist millionaires. Wow, a revelation. 

Who’s dumb enough to want a lawsuit served by Beyoncé? How will he continue to afford his Batman Funko Pops?

Edited by FOCK

I mean almost the whole entertainment industry either is or has been on drugs at one point or another. Also, I'm sure a lot of celebrities at that level have played dirty to get to where they are. It might be a shock to the public, but it doesn't surprise me.

11 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

spacer.png

I could see Bey messing with recreational drugs like ecst**y and cannabis, but not the hardcore ones. As long as she does it moderately and doesn't try smoking, which is very bad for the vocals, ig it's okay? 

I mean probably, and also in recent years I'd believe it too. She probably has done coke, not a huge surprise.

Just now, JustHoran said:

I mean probably, and also in recent years I'd believe it too. She probably has done coke, not a huge surprise.

Not to be a jerk, but look who she married :rip: Wasn't he known as being a huge drug dealer in the past, etc.?

6 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

I mean almost the whole entertainment industry either is or has been on drugs at one point or another. Also, I'm sure a lot of celebrities at that level have played dirty to get to where they are. It might be a shock to the public, but it doesn't surprise me.

I mean forget about the entertainment industry and just pluck any random at a festival, still up at 2am

3 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

Well doesn't everybody... I wouldn't be surprised. Probably most celebs use it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.