Spotify: Katy 10 songs over 400k / 7 over 500k streams daily. Why?

DoubleRainbow!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BawBaw

• DoubleRainbow!

• manuelalex9810

• Hot Volcano

10 hours ago, DoctorIce said:

ppubkjX.png

I'm imagining.

:jonny6: 

She remains the most promoted artist of all time. Keep in mind her latest non-charting single Where We Started had more promo than most streaming eras: 

7.6M viewers for the CMAs

American Idol Finale

And a bunch of other promo 

Edited by perfillusion

:bibliahh: Keep pressed 

She is here to stay :gaycat1::heart2:   

New album and concerts this year :gaycat3:

32 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

She remains the most promoted artist of all time. Keep in mind her latest non-charting single Where We Started had more promo than most streaming eras: 

American Idol Finale

Girl I told them this before. Just because it’s making no noise, doesn’t mean it isn’t being promoted. She is heavily pushed constantly. They even put her just eat commercial song on streaming :deadbanana2: the tiktok push when she announced her residency too she went from below Bey to #12 on Spotify.

Her followers on social media are all paid for too. Bottom line; Katy is still receiving heavy investment 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Girl I told them this before. Just because it’s making no noise, doesn’t mean it isn’t being promoted. She is heavily pushed constantly. They even put her just eat commercial song on streaming :deadbanana2: the tiktok push when she announced her residency too she went from below Bey to #12 on Spotify.

Her followers on social media are all paid for too. Bottom line; Katy is still receiving heavy investment 

She is constantly, heavily promoted including on Spotify. Remember when Witness dropped and her team struck a deal for Spotify to promote the album for months?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-10/spotify-befriends-katy-perry-in-quest-to-win-artists-favor?curator=MediaREDEF#xj4y7vzkg 

While also doing massive traditional promo. This was also last year:

Music video premiere @  2022 College Football Playoff National Championship, 22.6M viewers: 

57 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

American Idol Finale

:redface:

op: her music is amazing for a throwback!

1 hour ago, perfillusion said:

American Idol Finale

1 hour ago, perfillusion said:

She is constantly, heavily promoted including on Spotify. Remember when Witness dropped and her team struck a deal for Spotify to promote the album for months?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-02-10/spotify-befriends-katy-perry-in-quest-to-win-artists-favor?curator=MediaREDEF#xj4y7vzkg 

Music video premiere @  2022 College Football Playoff National Championship, 22.6M viewers: 

Damn! That country song having all this promo and did NOTHING ?  :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, perfillusion said:

American Idol Finale

Not this single actually having more promo than most whole eras. I-

7 hours ago, perfillusion said:

American Idol Finale

6 hours ago, perfillusion said:

this is the first time I heard about that country song ( she wanted her Shallow so bad ) and yet it bombed after this massive promo ......SHE IS THE HARDEST WORKING POP GIRL yet no return :deadbanana:

6 minutes ago, BawBaw said:

this is the first time I heard about that country song ( she wanted her Shallow so bad ) and yet it bombed after this massive promo ......SHE IS THE HARDEST WORKING POP GIRL yet no return :deadbanana:

she absolutely is having so much put into her, still to this day. Her breaking onto tikotk happened as she announced her residency, of course you need good streams for the negotiation side of things and to bring in sales.

Also, she has all those spotify, youtube, and twitter followers for poor results lol im not being a hater, and i think her hits are spread nicely, but CAPITOL her label absoluely have done right by her.

The unhinged fumes :dies: the way Katy will forever haunt them

OT: not surprised since Katy has the bigger, better and more remembered catalogue from the bunch of the late 00's- early 10's acts.

Liddos were really affected by this thread :toofunny3: they look so miserable. 

19 hours ago, manuelalex9810 said:

Spotify streams (27/01):
Harleys in Hawaii(2019) - +423,656
Rain on Me(2020) - +399,470

The return on investment for Harleys must be quite nice for Capitol. They never even sent that song to radio

lasting impact ikdr.

TRL-DEFINITE.thumb.gif.b3bf944a1e4d5eb5f

Very interesting how she's supposedly over and forgotten but doing similar numbers to certain relevant girls. I don't need to check out the replies to know her stans were perched in this thread. :matty:

9 hours ago, perfillusion said:

Not a televised music video premiere in front of 23 million people. I had no idea she was still doing Teenage Dream level promo in 2022. Her Spotify listeners are as suspicious as her YT, IG and Twitter followers, which have been called out in many articles.

https://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/a829610/katy-perry-twitter-account-bots-taylor-swift-most-followed/

https://nypost.com/2019/08/09/celebs-with-the-most-fake-instagram-followers-revealed/

She even got youtube views deleted…

The monsters camping in this thread. BM really got them brave.

Anyway, she has classic after classic so it's only fair, her charting days may be over but her catalog is strong enough to keep giving the coins :clap3: 

From the looks of it, she's a nostalgia act. We all love a good throwback.

'The One That Got Away' is taking me back. :jonny: 

6 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

The monsters camping in this thread. BM really got them brave.

Anyway, she has classic after classic so it's only fair, her charting days may be over but her catalog is strong enough to keep giving the coins :clap3: 

Isn't she supposedly looking to sell her catalog? :eek: If it was "bringing in coins", I doubt she'd want to part ways with it.

Edited by Bang Up

4 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

From the looks of it, she's a nostalgia act. We all love a good throwback.

'The One That Got Away' is taking me back. :jonny: 

Isn't she supposedly looking to sell her catalog? :eek: If it was "bringing in coins", I doubt she'd want to part ways with it.

Justin's was bringing the coins as well and he sold them...

21 minutes ago, SharonStone said:

Not a televised music video premiere in front of 23 million people. I had no idea she was still doing Teenage Dream level promo in 2022. Her Spotify listeners are as suspicious as her YT, IG and Twitter followers, which have been called out in many articles.

https://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/a829610/katy-perry-twitter-account-bots-taylor-swift-most-followed/

https://nypost.com/2019/08/09/celebs-with-the-most-fake-instagram-followers-revealed/

She even got youtube views deleted…

7 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

Let them breath :lmao:

I guess that is what happens when you have timeless music that ages like wine.  This this place her 3rd for 00s MPGs after Taylor and Rihanna? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.