Zachary Levi comes out as anti Vax

DONTYELLATME

8 hours ago, Headlock said:

This is a spit-take level comment :deadbanana:

:deadbanana2: :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2:

The “free-thinkers” on ATRL trying to gaslight us into thinking that they too are “concerned about big pharma” and not just trying to spread their moronic anti-vaxx views

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• cypriotpcdfan

• PoisonPill

• brazaquitos

Him being an idiotic contrarian masked as a “free thinker” is not new information at all. Regardless, neither the progressive celebrities nor the Republican ones live in reality. Their status and wealth blinds them to how things actually work. 

28 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

:deadbanana2: :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2:

The “free-thinkers” on ATRL trying to gaslight us into thinking that they too are “concerned about big pharma” and not just trying to spread their moronic anti-vaxx views

I’m just gagged that they sincerely thought citing Project Veritas would strengthen their claims :deadbanana4:

6 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Let me ask you one simple and very logical question. What do people have to gain to oppose the vaccines or try to expose what happened behind the scenes? So many doctors and scientist that spoke against the vaccines. What did they ever have to gain for holding such views?

Money. Like, literally grifting money from people like you who buy into conspiracies :rip:

I disagree with his views and think he's an absolute idiot but why are people so belligerent about this? like who really cares lol

51 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I disagree with his views and think he's an absolute idiot but why are people so belligerent about this? like who really cares lol

bc spreading disinfo about vaccines can literally kill people lol?

anyways, it shouldn't be a shock. he's a rich, straight, white man... of course he has these views. i'm sure we'd be surprised by the sheer amount of people like him in hollywood who feel the same way. being famous doesn't make you immune to falling down right-wing rabbit holes.

Who cares what he says we’re all vaccinated now it’s not like before when he might have some sort of influence on undecided 

On 1/29/2023 at 1:30 PM, favorite crime said:

The KKKTRL users in here coming out of the woodworks to defend a known right-winger

LMAO, right?

4 hours ago, Headlock said:

Money. Like, literally grifting money from people like you who buy into conspiracies :rip:

What money???? from where??? From who???? For what??? For what reason would I give my money to anyone that does not want to take the vaccine or speaks out against them? 

2 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

What money???? from where??? From who???? For what??? For what reason would I give my money to anyone that does not want to take the vaccine or speaks out against them? 

*gestures to… the internet* :rip:

4 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Our culture, specifically the terminally online, worship at the altar of outrage. It generates clicks, engagement, and allows anyone with a talking head and a green screen to become an expert commentator; lucky if they get 15 minutes of fame too. 

It also stops people from solving real issues and turns every small moment into days and weeks of circle-jerk "discourse" that accomplishes nothing. It's easier for people (on both sides of the political spectrum) to throw tantrums online rather than engage in meaningful dialogue. 

That said, his comments were ignorant, yet I totally agree that it's inconsequential for literally anyones existence. There are such bigger problems at this stage (increasing wealth gap, displacement of the elderly, addiction crisis, global heat death of the universe, AI singularity, increasing war expenditures, etc.) that are being caused by people we should actually be cancelling -- but because they're not the hot ticket CW "star of the week" nobody bothers to come for them. Like in what world are Zachary Levi's dumbass comments going to impact anything? People who agree with him already agree and people who don't will get outraged, and the cycle continues. 

Edited by gettsleazy
clarity

3 minutes ago, Headlock said:

*gestures to… the internet* :rip:

And how are they making money from...the internet? :deadbanana2: 

You are literally comparing Pharmaceutical Companies that are LITERALLY banking on BILLIONS and BILLIONS. And your argument is that, some people might make some money...from the internet?? 

Go read about how many tons of doctors, nurses, scientist etc have lost their jobs and EVERYTHING for daring to even question, not even oppose, the vaccines. Yet you wanna tell me they have more to gain than PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANYS?

**** outta here 

34 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

And how are they making money from...the internet? :deadbanana2: 

I cannot seriously believe this is a sentence you just typed :rip:

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

I cannot seriously believe this is a sentence you just typed :rip:

Please do explain how a scientist or a doctor that lost his job because he expressed concerns regarding these vaccines is making money for sharing these concerns...IN DIRECT COMPARISON TO THE BILLIONS THAT THE PHARMA INDUSTRY IS MAKING FROM SELLING AND PUSHING THESE VACCINES.

like, are you for real? You sound 10

the original covid WAS 95% effective but as mutations happen the vaccine efficacy dwindled. 

7 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Because people on here feed upon faux outrage and drama. :toofunny2: It's more annoying than usual in this case though since this guy seems more anti-pharma than anti-vax. 

I'm confused.  What he said does not inherently mean he is anti-vax.  Why does this have 5 pages?  

I'm not that mad about antivaxers tbh, natural selection will take out the trash eventually :chick1:

3 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Please do explain how a scientist or a doctor that lost his job because he expressed concerns regarding these vaccines is making money for sharing these concerns...IN DIRECT COMPARISON TO THE BILLIONS THAT THE PHARMA INDUSTRY IS MAKING FROM SELLING AND PUSHING THESE VACCINES.

like, are you for real? You sound 10

Why do you keep trying to move the goalpost. Your initial “question” was what did these quack doctors have to gain? I answered: money. They wouldn’t make a ~billions~ working for the pharm industry either, that’s not how this works :rip:

Why is vax vs antivax still a thing? Those  of us that are going to get it have and those that aren’t won’t. Just leave them be. It is a personal choice just as it should be when putting something into your body and if you don’t want to do it then you shouldn’t be shamed for it.  People just love a reason to complain. 

Honestly same

I took 2 shots of Moderna in 2021 and I haven’t had covid yet

Meanwhile fearmongers were all like “gEt yOuR bOoSteR sHots oR yOu WiLL d!e!1!1!”

Take your untested autism-inducing mystery juice somewhere else!

The real vaccine was the friends we made along the way.

midwit-vaccine-meme-small-version.jpg

Edited by ProudLBS

19 hours ago, Headlock said:

Why do you keep trying to move the goalpost. Your initial “question” was what did these quack doctors have to gain? I answered: money. They wouldn’t make a ~billions~ working for the pharm industry either, that’s not how this works :rip:

So a doctor has more chance of making more money sharing his views online? :rip: 

It's you who failed to answer my questions. I know it probably questions the narrative that you already have engraved into your mind, but I expected at least some sort of gaslighting answer. I am disappointed. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.