Zachary Levi comes out as anti Vax

DONTYELLATME

13 minutes ago, Communion said:

What do you think happens when the price of a medicine is increased by 400%?

Governments will buy billions of vaccines that covers their population x3, 'give it for free' (think of the last time any government has given us something for free), but it's not free, it's the tax payers money (to which 2/3 of it will end up in most government's pockets). 

The same company that was just exposed for tampering with the virus and the vaccine and basically admitting that they sell poison. You must have watched the Project Veritas video....right? (before it was attempted to be wiped out from the internet) 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• cypriotpcdfan

• PoisonPill

• brazaquitos

RockStarShit101

i thought he was Emily Blunt's husband, but that was John Krasinski

they do look alike :eek:

ot: i got my two shots and a booster and iam still alive :hippo:

6 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Governments will buy billions of vaccines that covers their population x3, 'give it for free' (think of the last time any government has given us something for free), but it's not free, it's the tax payers money (to which 2/3 of it will end up in most government's pockets). 

The same company that was just exposed for tampering with the virus and the vaccine and basically admitting that they sell poison. You must have watched the Project Veritas video....right? (before it was attempted to be wiped out from the internet) 

Project veritas….. lmaoooooooo right wing propaganda 101

Just now, XAMJ said:

Project veritas….. lmaoooooooo right wing propaganda 101

what propaganda? There's literally a video where a Pfizer Head of sth admits to everything :rip: 

27 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Governments will buy billions of vaccines that covers their population

The government subsidies for the vaccine end in April in America, with the expanded qualifications for Medicaid also ending at the same time, estimating that 15M Americans will no longer qualify for Medicaid.

The goal of Pfizer is profit. They want profit. Thus why they are raising the price. This will mean that less people will be vaccinated. But they don't care about many people are vaccinated; they don't care about healthcare outcomes but how much money they can get for as little of their product as possible. This is why the theory by people who hold your same views of Pfizer being bad cause of abstract claims like them wanting ~power~ or ~control~ are unhelpful and unserious. "Control" isn't the goal. Profit is. :toofunny3:

This is the issue with posts like these, as well:

1 hour ago, Nano said:

The way liberals are being brainwashed to think Big Pharma isn't evil.

No one thinks that any of you honestly believe that people who want the government to basically control and nationalize Pfizer think "Big Pharma is not evil". I think Pfizer is bad because they view healthcare as a means to extract profit. You think they're bad because you view them as an amorphous fiction-like Capital-E Evil.

Everything would just be so easier if you were just a communist instead of a crank. :skull: 

I mean:

27 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

tampering with the virus...... You must have watched the Project Veritas video....right?

You're just a neoliberal with a flair for science fiction. :skull:

Edited by Communion

11 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

There's literally a video where a Pfizer Head of sth admits to everything :rip: 

I am begging to god, please just read Karl Marx. :skull:

3 hours ago, slik said:

oh he is def right wing...

spacer.png

Eww :biblionny:

12 hours ago, Espresso said:

The gaslighting here is annoying.

Pfizer's corrupt in numerous respects, but anyone that bothered to do research on his past comments can see that his criticism is based in anti-vax rhetoric and has nothing to do with price gouging :rip: 

Thank you. The antivaxxers running in here to defend like they don't have a personal agenda 

6 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Watch this being reported and receive wp :rip: 

6 hours ago, XtianB said:

Why would it be, because it seems like if you’re not a sheep following what everyone’s doing, saying and thinking, you’re a villan

It's always them "free thinkers" LMAO.

4 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

You must have watched the Project Veritas video....right? 

This is a spit-take level comment :deadbanana:

He thinks his balls probably got swollen from the vaccine. In all seriousness, this is really shocking. Literally serving male Gina Carano.

7 hours ago, Communion said:

The government subsidies for the vaccine end in April in America, with the expanded qualifications for Medicaid also ending at the same time, estimating that 15M Americans will no longer qualify for Medicaid.

The goal of Pfizer is profit. They want profit. Thus why they are raising the price. This will mean that less people will be vaccinated. But they don't care about many people are vaccinated; they don't care about healthcare outcomes but how much money they can get for as little of their product as possible. This is why the theory by people who hold your same views of Pfizer being bad cause of abstract claims like them wanting ~power~ or ~control~ are unhelpful and unserious. "Control" isn't the goal. Profit is. :toofunny3:

This is the issue with posts like these, as well:

No one thinks that any of you honestly believe that people who want the government to basically control and nationalize Pfizer think "Big Pharma is not evil". I think Pfizer is bad because they view healthcare as a means to extract profit. You think they're bad because you view them as an amorphous fiction-like Capital-E Evil.

Everything would just be so easier if you were just a communist instead of a crank. :skull: 

I mean:

You're just a neoliberal with a flair for science fiction. :skull:

Who said Pfizer wants control or power? Of course it's profit, I never argued that. BUT, you do realize that MONEY = POWER AND CONTROL, right? 

7 hours ago, Communion said:

I am begging to god, please just read Karl Marx. :skull:

Who is Jordan Tristan Walker? Pfizer Project Veritas COVID mutation video scandal explained (sportskeeda.com)

Not you falling for this obvious cover up. 

Let me ask you one simple and very logical question. What do people have to gain to oppose the vaccines or try to expose what happened behind the scenes? So many doctors and scientist that spoke against the vaccines. What did they ever have to gain for holding such views? NOTHING. The only thing they got was being ridiculed, fired, silenced etc. 

Now, since you are a Communist. What do all these pharmaceutical companies and Governments have to gain from the vaccine? Literally BILLIONS. 

Yet, you are so quick to defend Big Pharma and money hungry corporations who gain BILLIONS for selling the vaccines, instead of even attempting to entertain the other side, who gain literally NOTHING from speaking against what's happening. 

They started with 98% effective, vaccine prevents you from getting Covid, take the vaccine to save others etc to now claiming that they never said the vaccines was that effecting OR it would stop transmission OR that it would stop you from getting it. Like, y'all are already trying to re-write a 3 year history and it's CRAZY. 

Keep reading CNN articles about how 'sleeping more than 8 hours a day' or 'taking longer showers' increases your chances of getting a heart attack... 

14 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

Because he is not against multi billion dollar corporations. He is against vaccines. I’ve posted a number of his posts showing that. Are you thick?

Firstly, you don't need to result to insulting people you're responding to, when you can instead just elaborate on your point. Secondly criticism of pharma is not limited to price gouging. Jonson company literally was selling people cancer causing products (talc powder) contaminated with asbestos 

Edited by Otter

20 hours ago, Espresso said:

Pfizer's corrupt in numerous respects, but anyone that bothered to do research on his past comments can see that his criticism is based in anti-vax rhetoric and has nothing to do with price gouging :rip: 

What is anti-vax rhetoric, I have not seen a single post reference it? 

Edited by Otter

1 hour ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Of course it's profit, I never argued that. BUT, you do realize that MONEY = POWER AND CONTROL, right? 

Control to corporations means unregulated ability to maximize profit while *minimizing resources spent*. 

This theory falls apart when recognizing *that Pfizer does not care how many people actually take the vaccine*. They want to maximize profits. In fact, it's better for them to make $1b off of 6M vials than make $1b off of 60M vials because each vial still costs the same to produce. Mass accessibility only came via governments exerting price controls that bound companies to produce at a loss - a binding that is now expiring and many countries simply not using Pfizer due to the price gouge.

This just all misunderstands how private healthcare works and where profit is made. Yes, vaccines falls under pharmaceuticals, but you're conspiring to frame vaccines like as though they're opioids and those are just not analogous to one another. No one's getting 'hooked on' mRNA. 

A vaccine would be comparable to things like insulin or cancer meds, where it's clear how money is made from all sectors of private healthcare (doctors, insurances, pharma) finding the perfect balance of price gouging versus the inverse effect of limiting who will have access. The treatment of something like insulin is more insidious because it's valued higher to most people as essential to live, so the price band can be *stretched* much further and the prices gouged higher because people don't wanna die.

Most people are not going to rank the risk of COVID-19 to something like not treating cancer. Even Pfizer understood too high of an increase would mean most people simply won't get vaccinated. So a 400% price increase for Pfizer looks something like $150 for a single dose, as opposed to the way we see HIV meds or even insulin gouged to the tune of 5000%. But that alone still means tens of millions of poor, uninsured Americans aren't going to be vaccinated anymore due to not being able to afford it.

That to me is criminal enough, so you wanting me to believe the real evil is that Pfizer is somehow mutating COVID with monkey DNA to ensure we get COVID forever and all get addicted to vaccines is... :deadbanana4:

Edited by Communion

On 1/29/2023 at 10:49 AM, Otter said:

You guys need to stop labeling any critical opinion involving pharmaceuticals as "Anti-Vax"...

It literally makes the problem worse lol 

I got two doses of the covid vaccine and a multitude of other vaccines recently, so to call someone anti vaxx for defending people's right to refuse the vaccine that's been pushed down our throats to be allowed to fly or enter shopping centres, it's honestly demented 

20 hours ago, Espresso said:

15 hours ago, Kylizzle said:

Y'all are really dumb if you think a right-winger like him is criticizing Pfizer for its business practices or price gouging lmao. He responded to a baity anti-vax tweet. It's obvious what he meant. 

This!!!

15 hours ago, Communion said:

If he is against their business practices, why isn't he calling for Pfizer to not start their price increase and to ensure everyone can get the vaccine for free? :skull:

The fact that the 5 people that got quote never answer this question :ahh:

54 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

This!!!

The fact that the 5 people that got quote never answer this question :ahh:

Honestly the question is bizzare, which is why I didn't respond. Is @Communion meaning to ask why he isn't he making more specific critique of Pfizer as oppose to just saying they're dangerous? Because someone can ask why didn't specifically critique vaccines if he's an antivaxxer. The question is neither here nor there. 

The strong desire to reduce everything to bipartisan issues, black/white and approximate everything into for vs against one is very tiring and counter productive. Even when discussion vaccines specifically, things are not broken into antivaxer and vaccine champion. Several countries rejected/halted specific vaccines because of side effects that didn't rear their heads in tests, such as Astrezeneca.

Zack may very well be an antivaxxer who believes every vaccine has a chip in it, but that tweet isn't it. It's reminding me of when everyone kneejerk called the lab leak theory ridiculous despite all the evidence, meant it was plausible. Only once the political storm died down did more reasonable questioning take place.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/media/the-media-called-the-lab-leak-story-a-conspiracy-theory-now-its-prompted-corrections--and-serious-new-reporting/2021/06/10/c93972e6-c7b2-11eb-a11b-6c6191ccd599_story.html

We really need to chil instead forcing people onto extreme lines of any discussion

Edited by Otter

Even people on the more skeptical side regarding the vaccines roll out are fine, as long as they're not spreading misinformation. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.