• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• cypriotpcdfan

• PoisonPill

• brazaquitos

Looks like his time as Flynn Rider is over. Anyone saw this coming when he mentioned Jordan Peterson was interesting and a "free thinker"

The male Evangeline Lilly. 

Has he got a history of anti-vax rhetoric? Because this is a leap. Pfizer is in fact a greedy & evil pharmaceutical company, that’s still denying its patent to needy nations & still charging people for vaccines developed through their tax funded research. I don’t think that tweet determines that he’s “anti vax”.

Edit: To clarify, it appears that he does, indeed have a history of anti-vax and other rightwing rhetoric, so his remark was likely not in concern of Pfizer’s capitalistic greed. 

Edited by FOCK

You guys need to stop labeling any critical opinion involving pharmaceuticals as "Anti-Vax"...

It literally makes the problem worse lol 

Tweet something “political” on your way out and pretend your firing has to do with your “politics” and not your subpar acting and even worse box office performance. 

I see you. Enjoy your second wind at pureflix. 

Not surprising; he follows a big list of alt right twitter accounts

31 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Has he got a history of anti-vax rhetoric? Because this is a leap. Pfizer is in fact a greedy & evil pharmaceutical company, that’s still denying its patent to needy nations & still charging people for vaccines developed through their tax funded research. I don’t think that tweet determines that he’s “anti vax”.

24 minutes ago, Otter said:

You guys need to stop labeling any critical opinion involving pharmaceuticals as "Anti-Vax"...

This. 

Not surprised people on this website have no mental capacity to see things as not just black or white tho. 

The KKKTRL users in here coming out of the woodworks to defend a known right-winger

His movie gonna flop anyways. Maybe we can stop treating basic cable stars like they draw audience.  

DC cannot catch a break :skull: 

Not this...why Zachary? You just had to be quiet look goofy-hot and eat your food :rip:

Now I don't feel that bad about his career tanking

not surprised. I was listening to him on the Inside Of You podcast and he kept talking about how he left LA for Texas and how much better Texas is than California and I was ohhh… he’s one of those…

idk who that is but he doesn’t seem to mention vaccines ? y’all do know that greedy company makes other stuff than vaccines right ? 

2 hours ago, FOCK said:

This

2 hours ago, Otter said:

And this

The way people assume things without any facts 

3 hours ago, FOCK said:

Is he really talking about the company though? I would agree with him if that's the case but you never know these days :psyduck:

I knew there was a reason I never watched his hot bod in Shazam lol

2 minutes ago, ThisNihilist said:

I knew there was a reason I never watched his hot bod in Shazam lol

Well it wasn't even his real body since he couldn't bulk up enough so it's a muscle suit :rip:

The fact that you can't even critisize any of the evil pharma companies for the **** that they do without people jumping on you is astounding :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, imabadkid said:

not surprised. I was listening to him on the Inside Of You podcast and he kept talking about how he left LA for Texas and how much better Texas is than California and I was ohhh… he’s one of those…

Texas IS better though? Politics aside 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.