How innocent are you?

Armani?

https://theinnocencetest.com/

My Score - 

26 (Rebel)

you're getting there, but you're definitely just beginning to experiment with your wild half. welcome to the dark side, love, it's a fun place to be.

Well...:hoetenks:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Armani?

• unino

• CrimsonX

• Dialamba

I can always rely on your threads for...interesting quizzes (that I will still take :gaycat5:)

Wild Child (35)

you are the happy medium - you checked both yes and no on this list, but you definitely know how to have fun. we can't wait to see where you'll be in a few years ;)

Why does getting Covid count as being wild though :deadbanana: I probably caught it at the gym?

Wild Child (42)

you are the happy medium - you checked both yes and no on this list, but you definitely know how to have fun. we can't wait to see where you'll be in a few years ;)

Sounds about right, although I feel like all of the boxes I ticked were sex related and I hadn't done any of the illegal stuff :gaycat6:

They called me a “Heathen” & I won’t be sharing my score :rip:

Devil Child (81)
idk what you're doing on the weekends, but all the more power to you. Lucifer would be proud.

I’m pure 👼

Wild Child (39)

Wild Child (44)

Baddie (50)
you're the most fun, but my mom would for sure let me hang out with you still. you've managed to find that sweet spot we all look for — teach us your ways.

Corrupted (61)
you're probably either in your 20s or a really rebellious teenager. whichever way, you seem like a good time. come to our rager this weekend?

well x

Heathen (72)
you like to have a good time, but know when to reign yourself in. good for you. just don't make too many bad choices

Wild Child (44)

i'm lucky it didn't involve more crime related questions, i guess :coffee2:

Heathen (80)

you like to have a good time, but know when to reign yourself in. good for you. just don't make too many bad choices.

eaux wow :skull: tbh never had a fake, never used a fake, never ran from the cops or really interacted with them much! also never bought plan b or anything like that but i've had people... buy it because of me and i've gone with them to the store 😬

Baddie (51)
you're the most fun, but my mom would for sure let me hang out with you still. you've managed to find that sweet spot we all look for — teach us your ways.

11 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:
Corrupted (61)
you're probably either in your 20s or a really rebellious teenager. whichever way, you seem like a good time. come to our rager this weekend?

well x

Got the exact same score :dies:

14 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

:rip: Wow it was bad for me 

You're a angel?

12 minutes ago, Armani? said:

You're an angel?

Yes 

Wild Child (42)

Baddie (50)
you're the most fun, but my mom would for sure let me hang out with you still. you've managed to find that sweet spot we all look for — teach us your ways

Wild Child (41)

1 hour ago, VilsonMuqa said:

heathen (71)

Omg same :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.