Girl drags Rick and Morty Writing after Roiland arrest; goes viral

Phantom

This wasn’t a drag, no was it funny in the slightest, and I don’t know f*ck all about rick and morty :deadbanana4:

They should just cancel the show altogether. It’s run its course. It’s been extremely mediocre, uneven, inconsistent, messy, and misguided since the end of season 3.

Ever since that idiot post went viral about people needing a "high IQ" to understand the show, I'm always here for people dragging the writing. But Christ, that was so unfunny :deadbanana2:

I don't think she was dragging the writing lol, like she even uses a Simpson's catch phrase. Isn't the joke just that it's a really bad audition? 

Was...this supposed to be funny? Yikes. 

This being painfully cringe-y unfunny IS supposed to be the drag y'all :deadbanana:

Have y'all never seen the show?? 

Edited by Phantom

On 1/26/2023 at 5:08 AM, Attitude said:

tco_-_2021-10-19T144557.156.jpg

:giraffe:

On 1/25/2023 at 4:41 PM, konaa said:

White women are so unfunny 

why did this make me scream laugh but the “viral” drag didn’t :deadbanana2:

the only thing viral in here is the syphilis that has infected yalls pea sized brains into thinking this was funny (plz don’t with the “tHaTs ThE pOiNt” :juanny:) or viral on a platform that has hundreds of millions of eyes glued to it every day

On 1/26/2023 at 9:56 AM, Phantom said:

This being painfully cringe-y unfunny IS supposed to be the drag y'all :deadbanana:

Have y'all never seen the show?? 

:dies:

3 hours ago, qurl said:

why did this make me scream laugh but the “viral” drag didn’t :deadbanana2:

the only thing viral in here is the syphilis that has infected yalls pea sized brains into thinking this was funny (plz don’t with the “tHaTs ThE pOiNt” :juanny:) or viral on a platform that has hundreds of millions of eyes glued to it every day

?? 

What's not clicking, genuinely? 

It's NOT supposed to be funny - it's supposed to be cringe and repetitive, and that is why the audition is like this. Again, have you seen a single R&M episode? :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.