Azealia leaves Parlophone

lovedaddy

I'm just happy she gave us Treasure Island before the sabotage.

is5jWj0.gif

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lovedaddy

• Alex

• TheBoss

• MusicIsMyMaster

6 minutes ago, slw84 said:

I'm just happy she gave us Treasure Island before the sabotage.

is5jWj0.gif

That would’ve been under eOne, no? :bird:

11 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

That would’ve been under eOne, no? :bird:

Not sure. It's my favorite song from her so if never gets signed again she serve timeless classic for me. I have a feeling she's going to have a string of bad labels tbh.

3 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I dont feel bad for her anymore. She is the problem in every single situation. 

It’s a good thing 1991, Fantasea and BWET are timeless. Because we’re never getting anything else lmao

4 hours ago, Fleabag said:

image.png?width=698&height=985

:rip::rip:

"Why would I say '**** you' to people I've never even met"

like that's stopped her before :rip:

10 minutes ago, Doogle said:

It’s a good thing 1991, Fantasea and BWET are timeless. Because we’re never getting anything else lmao

:rip: 

It’s deeply concerning how this **** happens every single time, without fail, never once has she NOT ****** up a single professional relationship/opportunity and she STILL thinks it’s everybody else’s fault but her own. She’s truly a lost cause and it’s just pathetic. How sad. 

3 hours ago, Pheromosa said:

Great step.

Lets sign a contract with therapy next! 

mte :gaycat2:

I called it, Parlophone was a clown when signed her.

It’s been 10 years. The fact that some of y’all still think she’ll change :skull: anyone with a brain knew this would happen. It keeps happening everywhere she goes so it’s obvious she’s the problem. Every label, every person who collabs with her…. :skull:

How hard would it be for her to keep it cute and play by their rules for a few releases until she proves she's marketable and can take over more control? Putin apologists never win! God don't like ugly!

I mean, I didn't have much faith that this label situation would last a long time, but I at least thought we could get ONE release out of it before it inevitably fell apart... Like we never getting a full project with good mixing again :skull:

What a ******* moron. 

Plenty of our girls have had **** situations

but atleast Charli was dropping mixtapes , albums , leaked material & Ellie was popping out albums and soundtrack songs...

just do your oooh ooohs and your ahh ahhs during the chorus get the bag THEN leave 

At this point, it's totally her own fault. She's so exhausting and I'm practically done riding with her. She just can never complete anything. No album in soon to be 10 years is a joke. She's lucky she gets any sort of buzz.

Edited by Mean Trees

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.