• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lovedaddy

• ChapelHooker

• Alex

• MusicIsMyMaster

Mess, she was signed for like 2-3 months, she's her worst enemy at this point.

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

Okay but what I really wanna know is how is she able to leave the label this easily? :deadbanana2: Girls usually struggle to make any major change in their contract

Who would want to deal with this lunatic let's be real?

Hx1YSjS.gif

5 minutes ago, touch said:

Polydor isn't any better. Ask RAYE or Ellie Goulding :deadbanana4:

:bibliahh:

7 minutes ago, C_Colstead said:

Genuine question: can she do anything that doesn't end in some sort of mess or drama?

nope

FAPDj1KWQAYqFj3.jpg

Tell us more sis that’s real interesting, between her and Normani there’s so much new music to look forward to in 2035 :clap3:

1 hour ago, Fleabag said:

image.png?width=698&height=985    

:rip::rip:

No way she said "Why would I say "**** you", to people I've never even met?" :bibliahh:

That's literally all she ever does :bibliahh:

Not surprised at all, but I did think she’d stick it out at least until NB video dropped & a couple station interviews.  

I hope the mini-wave of interest she recently caught is enough to sustain her Cheapyxo endeavour because you can tell it’s a project she’s really passionate about & is actually in the drivers seat of. 

She recently reiterated issues she has with her family & it explains a lot about why she continues to self-sabotage, her defensive nature & why she doesn’t tolerate anything she deems as authoritative overreach or exploitation, nor should she - the problem is, it’s 0-100 with her, & she expects 100 right out the gate. She’s raised valid points about how labels operate, so I don’t understand why she continues to sign.

Ultimately she’s better off as an independent artist, simply for her well-being. 

Edited by FOCK

Ugh i was rooting for her this time ,like New Bottega was already my bop . Now it seems like she's back to square one .

I really wish she'd sometimes just learn to keep the peace ,like just use the labels or whoever to build your career then once you're good you leave them . She seems to always want to fight everyone,you have to pick your battles.

40 minutes ago, touch said:

Polydor isn't any better. Ask RAYE or Ellie Goulding :deadbanana4:

idk why she said that because she spoke about Polydor messing up her rollouts multiple times back in the day...

I'm not shocked, just disappointed...

At least New Bottega will be on streaming soon!

12 minutes ago, KingWitch said:

Ugh i was rooting for her this time ,like New Bottega was already my bop . Now it seems like she's back to square one .

I really wish she'd sometimes just learn to keep the peace ,like just use the labels or whoever to build your career then once you're good you leave them . She seems to always want to fight everyone,you have to pick your battles.

This is exactly how I feel.

She should just partner with a distributor and release music.

10 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

I stand with Azealia #CancelParlophane

#StreamNewBottega this Friday week

elijahpetty-azealia-banks.gif

1 hour ago, AdrianNicki said:

Her music lowkey went downhill after Broke With Expensive Taste. Few singles were cute like Anna Wintour and Big Big Beat but nothing is really sticking like it used to. I tried to listen to that YungRapunxel mixtape but it's just unlistenable noise. I'm not even waiting for any new project from her. Wasted potential. 

Treasure Island was the last good thing she released. I don't understand how someone as notable as her has music that's mixed and mastered worse than my local musicians that have like 1000 followers. It boggles my mind, but see when you do clownery.

I'm confused. Is she just allowed to end the record contract? I'm not sure that's how contracts work?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.