Azealia leaves Parlophone

lovedaddy

• ATRL Moderator

:jonny3:

I just… both parties are so dumb for this. 

How are you going to sign THEE AZEALIA and not realize what you’re getting yourself into?  

How are you Azealia going to sign into a deal without fully vetting the label you’re signing with? 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lovedaddy

• ChapelHooker

• Alex

• MusicIsMyMaster

She truly is her biggest enemy she needs a 911 readjustment

27 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Okay but what I really wanna know is how is she able to leave the label this easily? :deadbanana2: Girls usually struggle to make any major change in their contract

Yes, this. I guess Parlophone hadn't made any substantial investments yet. Sort of like a probation for new employees. I'm not sure whether Azealia can be trusted when she claims that she dropped the label, at most I would speculate Parlophone got cold feet as well cause imagine what she said to them behind doors if this is what she is comfortable sharing publicly.

1DQNVTZC.gif

absolutely DYING at "tunecore for LIFE" klefjlsdg she is so :deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, Attitude said:

This actually sounded like a good idea. :skull:

Not her thinking she can recoup 60k in a short span of time. :deadbanana:

:deadbanana:

Who didn't see this coming? :kitty:

After a decade of mess after mess, rant after rant, unhinged behavior,  why they signed her in the 1st place?! :deadbanana4:  did they really expect her to behave like a sane professional woman suddenly

Is she bipolar or sth? Her reactions are so unusual and I feel so bad for her. She needs help and I fear she never really wanted to seek for it tbh 

Is this even legal? I though you had to buy yourself out of the deal or something, she sounds like she's just gonna ghost them, we all know she doesn't have the money to pay them back :deadbanana4:

The way nobody won in this situation :deadbanana2:

Her music lowkey went downhill after Broke With Expensive Taste. Few singles were cute like Anna Wintour and Big Big Beat but nothing is really sticking like it used to. I tried to listen to that YungRapunxel mixtape but it's just unlistenable noise. I'm not even waiting for any new project from her. Wasted potential. 

4 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Is this even legal? I though you had to buy yourself out of the deal or something, she sounds like she's just gonna ghost them, we all know she doesn't have the money to pay them back :deadbanana4:

I feel like they drafted a special contract of her, no way a label in 2022 would sign her without precautions

3 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

Her music lowkey went downhill after Broke With Expensive Taste. Few singles were cute like Anna Wintour and Big Big Beat but nothing is really sticking like it used to. I tried to listen to that YungRapunxel mixtape but it's just unlistenable noise. I'm not even waiting for any new project from her. Wasted potential. 

the way im still convinced that the gays stanning her new music are all just in on one big joke because its been nothing but abysmal, awfully produced, lazy nonsense.

10 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

Absolutely, her music truly took a dive for the worst, she really burned so many bridges, she's no one without her beats, and she hasn't been able to get a decent one since BWET (and even at that, aren't most of them from like 2013?). Truly a waste.

14 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

The people who still stan her music are still living in 2013. 

and here i was thinking things were starting to look up for her JUST for it to quickly go south as always :bibliahh:

she’ll never get out of her own way and now i accept that 

1 hour ago, lovedaddy said:

354a1IX.jpg

Polydor isn't any better. Ask RAYE or Ellie Goulding :deadbanana4:

Edited by touch

31 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

i think the contract can be terminated without legal consequences if both parties agree. 

Genuine question: can she do anything that doesn't end in some sort of mess or drama?

I get that the music industry is ruthless and cutthroat, but you will never convince me that she's not the problem. Imagine getting opportunity after opportunity to make something of yourself for a whole entire decade, ruining every single one of them, and blaming every single person you've ever come into contact with for what is quite obviously your fault given this same scenario happens everywhere you go?

I understand that she has fans who love and defend her to death, but they really do deserve so much better than this at this point.

Edited by C_Colstead

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.