Police finds Taylor streaming farm, neighbours complain

BadBoy

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

I can’t tell if people in this thread trying to be sarcastic or are actually this obtuse :rip:

Yea like Taylor has more important things to do than this :toofunny3:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Music Industry

• BadBoy

• wastedpotential

• BrokenMachine

Someone has to start spilling more info on how to set these stream farms up :lmao:My fave is releasing on Friday and I need to support!

VPNs? Burner emails? Can I play the whole album (14 tracks) 20 times per day and it still count? 

spacer.png

Spoiler

1592990784_5ef31c40da3d9.jpg

Edited by Reginald

Not this happening right after her concerts in Brazil being confirmed. Brazilian swifties getting ready for those sold out shows

A global queen :jonny:

21 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Someone has to start spilling more info on how to set these stream farms up :lmao:My fave is releasing on Friday and I need to support!

VPNs? Burner emails? Can I play the whole album (14 tracks) 20 times per day and it still count? 

spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

Well, for the counter I don't know if there's a limit beyond how many times you can play the album in a 24 hour period (though I'm sure there's some sort of fraud skimming), but for the numbers on the charts, the limit is 10 streams per account per day

if you have multiple devices and can afford multiple premium accounts for the month, you can feasibly legitimately stream the album as many times as you want and have them all count, so long as no single account does more than 10 streams per song per day

zara larssons releasing tomorrow, i need to get in contact with the streaming farms owner expeditiously

Most of her success is fanbase driven. The GP did NOT use Anti-Hero that much for 7 weeks at #1.

6 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Most of her success is fanbase driven. The GP did NOT use Anti-Hero that much for 7 weeks at #1.

8 weeks at #1 actually :gaycat4:

If you're going to be incorrect about the nature of its success, at least try to get the numbers right

2 hours ago, RihFenty20 said:

Why is this news? We already knew swifties manipulate the charts with fraudulent playlists and sales. They literally plan their purchases and streams so they all count. They’re just as chart-obsessed as she is. :lakitu:

Sure weirdo 

OTHs are so ******* lame oh my god reading first two pages made me lost some my braincells

2 hours ago, bijonse said:

I didn’t think streaming farms were real oh my god 

2 hours ago, Reginald said:

spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

Ask BTS stans :redface:.

:redface:

Can they check their email? Bey needs them to stream her catalog. :sistrens:

I am sorry but :ahh:

This happens for every fans. :michael:

4 hours ago, Shinning said:

Exactly

6 hours ago, James_Dean said:

"Organic success" my ass

6tdBjtY.gif

I never noticed how terrible the CG was of her getting ran over is until now :rip:

OT: and this is why Spotify filters their streams

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.