• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Music Industry

• BadBoy

• BrokenMachine

• So.. what now

50 minutes ago, Selegend said:

spotify charts only counts 10 daily streams for a song coming from the same account, they consider that the maximum anyone could listen to a song without being a bot (when my fave releases i listen to it more than 10x daily without it being a bot lmao but i get and agree with their rule) 

what they should do is use the same rule for the song total streams, so this "filtered/unfiltered" streams would end, it would be all filtered. 

but thing is they probably doesn't want to SLOW their counter of streams. having a song with 2 billion streams on spotify and idk 500 milion streams on apple music is great for their public image as a successful streaming platform. 

Ooh those aren’t filtered totals? 

so is there any way to determine what a song’s true total Spotify steams are?

58 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

there is nothing organic about streams. 

all can be manipulated. 

Thankfully she has massive album and ticket sales to back her up, poor others 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76111472f0e0c58bfedfeb

Brazil? Global :clap3:

18 minutes ago, BletaRexher said:

They better not find my Ava Max streaming farm, I’m one of her 5 listeners 

The way I got an email from Spotify 1 hour ago asking me to change my password because of suspicious activity :lmao::rofl:  right after streaming my MDB+ remixes playlist for several hours. Spotify isn't even my paid music platform, I only use it to give Ava a little clout here and there and they're trying to shut me down! 

Funny how people on here make fun of ARMY for mass streaming when their western faves' fans are just the same

giphy.gif?cid=790b76111472f0e0c58bfedfeb

What's the point of a streaming farm blasting Anti-Hero all day when only 20 streams count? :psyduck:

We love a stan who gives Taylor 300 streams out of the 50M she gets. :clap3:

Play ivy and coney island next king. Or anything out of evermore really. 

Quick lemme go find my speaker and join in :clap3:

15 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Ooh those aren’t filtered totals? 

so is there any way to determine what a song’s true total Spotify steams are?

as long as the song is charting on spotify's global top 200 chart yes u can. 

for example

let's go with a new BTS release 

#1 with 5 million streams on the chart

7 million streams on the counter, so the song total streams will be 7 million BUT at the spotify's global top 200 chart it will appear it filtered, 5 million. Because for the spotify charts it only counts 10 daily streams per account, but for the total numbers it doesn't have a limit. 

so as long as the song is charting u can see the "real" number adding up it's weekly chart numbers. 

when the song is not charting anymore, u won't have the weekly or daily "filtered" number to see anymore so it's not possible to tell the "real"/filtered number. 

Edited by Selegend

Just now, Selegend said:

as long as the song is charting on spotify's global top 200 chart yes u can. 

for example

let's go with a new BTS release 

#1 with 5 million streams on the chart

7 million streams on the counter, so the song total streams will be 7 million BUT at the spotify's global top 200 chart it will appear it filtered, 5 million. Because for the spotify charts it only counts 10 daily streams per account, but for the total numbers it doesn't have a number. 

so as long as the song is charting u can see the "real" number adding up it's weekly chart numbers. 

when the song is not charting anymore, u won't have the weekly or daily "filtered" number to see anymore so it's not possible to tell the "real"/unfiltered number. 

Daaaamn. Didn’t realize this site fights over fake streams half the time 

I can't believe there are people in this thread taking the title seriously oh my god :deadbanana4: 

I hope Billboard conducts a full-scale investigation

6tdBjtY.gif

The promo for the brazilian leg of the tour c'mon queen sell those stadiums out :WAP:

This photo just surfaced, turns out this wasn’t the only streaming farm, it seems this is a case for the FBI. See you in court Swifties. 

spacer.png

Spoiler

Disclaimer for the Swifties, I am joking. Don’t come for me in court.

1 hour ago, RihFenty20 said:

Why is this news? We already knew swifties literally plan purchase and stream 

Yes, not everyone has huge fanbases that are so willing to purchase and stream their music :gaylorcat1:

Not a Taylor farm :deadbanana4: girl I cant defend u for this ur fans are setting u up!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.